Follow Your Career

• Thread starter Thread starter Arkle
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 195
  • Views Views 14K
I see me getting a great season in Wolves and return to Arsenal to make a deadly trio with Fabregas and RVP(H)

End Of Season Update:

Michael Arkle won his 2nd League Winners Medal as Chelsea just held on to win the Premier League

Rui Rodrigues made 10 appearances while on loan and helped Wolves to a respectable 14th in the Premier League

Matt Scharner made a few sub appearances for West Ham who were unfortunately relegated

Joseph Southern made an impressive 19 starts for M. Tel-Aviv, which hopefully have given him some much needed experience

Ehren Coppens made just 9 appearances on his season long loan at Championship Everton, which saw Everton go back up in 2nd in the Championship

and Liam Murray had another enjoyable season in the reserves, making just a few cup appearances after his 7 million move to Manchester United

View attachment 147481 View attachment 147482 View attachment 147483 View attachment 147484 View attachment 147485 View attachment 147486

View attachment 147487 View attachment 147488

Summer Transfer Window Update:

Another Transfer this season, seeing Matt Scharner leave Championship West Ham for Manchester City in a 2 million pound deal

The other 2 movements are loans as Joseph Southern joins Greek side Aris and Rui Rodrigues drops down to the Championship with Burnley

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

i think youre yet to have a season at Arsenal :P

though its great youre going out on loan and getting games :)

some of us are getting a few games max a season <)

This year i´m sure i´ll play more and so will Joseph Southern. As 4 u guys, let´s hope better training facilities improve ur stats

This year i´m sure i´ll play more and so will Joseph Southern. As 4 u guys, let´s hope better training facilities improve ur stats

haha my guys stats fine, im getting regular games with chelsea :P

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

January Transfer Window Update:

NO MOVEMENT :o

End Of Season Update:

Lots of activity in the game now so I'm just going to mention the League winners and cups

Manchester United won the Premier League but none of our players featured in their league squad

Michael Arkle won the European Super Cup with Chelsea

and Rui Rodrigues helped Burnley win promotion to the Premier League while on loan there

View attachment 147505 View attachment 147506 View attachment 147507 View attachment 147508 View attachment 147509 View attachment 147510

View attachment 147511 View attachment 147512 View attachment 147513

Summer Transfer Window Update:

None of us featured in the World Cup :( but considering the only 2 senior internationals are from Wales and Jamaica it's not too suprising :P

Rui Rodrigues goes on loan again! is this his 4th season now? He joins up with Young Boys in the hope of gaining some invaluable experience

Ehren Coppens joins Premier League side Birmingham on loan too after rejecting a chance to go on loan to Blackpool

Joseph Southern was due to go on loan to Gaziantepspor but that deal fell through

Well, i thought i would get some more games in Burnley but i´m sure that in Switzerland i´ll play more. It´s a shame we can´t see a lot of atributes though.

Arkle. u´re getting good and a lot of playing time at chelsea. Well done.

January Transfer Window Update:

Only one move in this window, with Joseph Southern finally going out on loan, this time to German side Kaiserslautern. It had looked likely that he was going to Al-Ittihad but I'm sure he made the right choice :P

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Well, i thought i would get some more games in Burnley but i´m sure that in Switzerland i´ll play more. It´s a shame we can´t see a lot of atributes though.

Arkle. u´re getting good and a lot of playing time at chelsea. Well done.

yeah im suprised you didnt get more game time at a championship club

youve only played a handful of games at Young Boys though due to a hamstring injury :(

Last season i did :) this seasons a little less as im picking up injuries too :P

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Jamaican international! :P

couldnt get jamaica to the world cup though :P

played less than i thought again, but i´m sure things will change!

Wish i started at like a league 2 team, Big teams are stopping my development.

Wish i started at like a league 2 team, Big teams are stopping my development.

yeah i dont know whats up with your player :P

i might do league 2 teams next, just i want to try and keep everyone in the same nation so i dont have to do too much work :P

Back