Follow Your Career

• Thread starter Thread starter Arkle
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 195
  • Views Views 14K
Yes! Get in Brummie and go Ehren Coppens! Woo! World Cup, 2 League Cups and an FA Cup! Beat that! (one of you probably can?)...and World Cup best player runner-up, Striker of the Year and PL Top scorer is amazing for a Birmingham player!

By the way, the Biographies suck...I didn't start my career at Scunthorpe, it was a loan...and no mention of Arsenal!

great carrer. also Arkle´s and Scharner´s.

To be honest, I don't care if they ignore Arsenal. They released me and ignored me but I became a world class player! I bet they hating seeing me win and score in the World Cup final!

To be honest, I don't care if they ignore Arsenal. They released me and ignored me but I became a world class player! I bet they hating seeing me win and score in the World Cup final!

doubt it, they have a player called Marc Pickering who was keeping you out of the team, and started his england career before you :P

And they couldn't accommodate a second striker, with 20 jumping, strength and finishing and 17 heading?! And a whole host of other great attributes!

Can you show me Pickering's history and profile? :D

Thanks Arkle! What are his attributes like? Did he look better than me?

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

Would have been funny if Liam Murray had become the greatest manager ever.

Thanks Arkle! What are his attributes like? Did he look better than me?

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

Would have been funny if Liam Murray had become the greatest manager ever.

no point showing his attributes as hes old like us now :P

better than all yours, Did you lot ever play for Man United or Hartlepool! :D

Back