Follow Your Career

• Thread starter Thread starter Arkle
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 195
  • Views Views 14K
Summer Transfer Window Update:

Joseph Southern has agreed to Kayserispor on a season long loan

and Rui Rodrigues has gone out on loan again! 5 seasons in a row now... but to a pretty decent team in FC Twente

got good news for you liam :)

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

January Transfer Window Update:

Liam Murray has moved on loan to Preston!!! and Wayne Rooney comments that he's glad to see the back of him ;)

End Of Season Update:

Manchester United won the Premier League by the closest of margins

Liam Murray's first professional season results in him keeping Preston in the Championship

Ehren Coppens is looking like he will be leaving Arsenal to get more first team football, with a few Premier League teams interested

View attachment 147576 View attachment 147577 View attachment 147578
View attachment 147579 View attachment 147580 View attachment 147581

View attachment 147582 View attachment 147583

European Championship Update:

Despite Wales featuring in the European Championship, Michael Arkle didn't feature due to injury

There was hope that Rui Rodrigues would feature for Portugal after being called up to the Portugal squad, but he wasn't in the squad that played in the Championship

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Ehren Coppens does seal a move away from Arsenal, rejecting Stoke and Sunderland to join Birmingham for 1.9 million, which may eventually rise to 3.3

FC Twente were really impressed with Rui Rodrigues' loan spell that they wanted to sign the Portuguese for 9.75 million, but he rejected the offer

Though Joseph Southern has decided to leave England, he's joining Sporting CP in a 2.4 million pound deal

Theres talk in the Manchester United camp that Liam Murray is bad for morale, and the Premier League champions have been offering him to lower league clubs. But despite loan interest from Huddersfield and Southampton, United want a permanent transfer to recoup some of the 7 million they spent on him and are waiting for a serious offer

Not a bad season 4 me at Twente. I´m surprised that i get called to National team, despite i wasn´t picked up 4 EC. Guess i´ll have to wait 4 the WC|)

No moves in this window, but Cardiff wanted to loan Murray but again United are standing firm saying they want a transfer for him

Ehren Coppens and Rui Rodrigues have both had call ups to their nations, but neither have won caps yet but hopefully it's just a matter of time :)

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

Not a bad season 4 me at Twente. I´m surprised that i get called to National team, despite i wasn´t picked up 4 EC. Guess i´ll have to wait 4 the WC|)

yeah from the sounds you had a very good season with them :)

you did represnt Portugal at the olympics but got injured half way through :/

No moves in this window, but Cardiff wanted to loan Murray but again United are standing firm saying they want a transfer for him

Ehren Coppens and Rui Rodrigues have both had call ups to their nations, but neither have won caps yet but hopefully it's just a matter of time :)

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------[/COLOR]

yeah from the sounds you had a very good season with them :)

you did represnt Portugal at the olympics but got injured half way through :/

those **** injuries!!:P

Guess it´ll be my first season at the gunners. Let´s see what i do

End Of Season Update:

Manchester United win the Premier League, though without Liam Murrays help

League Cup glory for Matt Scharner who was an unused subsitute for Manchester City in the League Cup final

Michael Arkle features in Chelsea European Cup win

and we have a new International player! Rui Rodrigues getting his first cap for Portugal :)

View attachment 147600 View attachment 147601 View attachment 147602
View attachment 147603 View attachment 147604 View attachment 147605

View attachment 147606 View attachment 147607 View attachment 147608

Last edited:
I don´t look too good but i did had a reasonable season at Arsenal. And my first cap is sweeet!!
Let´s see what comes next

I don´t look too good but i did had a reasonable season at Arsenal. And my first cap is sweeet!!
Let´s see what comes next

only way is up my friend :)

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Well i was worried that no transfers were going to happen, but Sporting CP swooped in with 2 bids for Matt Scharner, and Manchester City accepted the second offer of 4.1 million, meaning Scharner will team up with Joseph Southern in Portugal

I hope íll never join them. I could never play 4 Sporting or Porto(6)

I hope íll never join them. I could never play 4 Sporting or Porto(6)

i dont think you will :)

youre getting games for Arsenal, but so was ehren until he moved to Birmingham :/

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

No transfers or loans unfortunately :(

great! Almost 1 goal per game in average. I´Want to play more mr. Wenger!!(6)

World Cup Update:

None of us played in the World Cup

Wales, Portugal and Jamaica didnt qualify and Ehren Coppens didnt make the squad for England :(

Back