Follow Your Career

• Thread starter Thread starter Arkle
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 195
  • Views Views 14K
lololol!!!
André Villas boas is one of my favourite persons!! I hate the guy! lololol
Guess he was Portugal Manager when i got my first cap. That explains also why we didn´t qualify 4 the world cup(6)

175k a week, yes please :P

---------- Post added at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------

Heads up guys, were all gonna be assistant managers when we retire :D

Summer Transfer Window Update

Liam Murray is back in England! applying his trade at League 2 Plymouth :)

we're going to be old soon :(

---------- Post added at 03:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

January Transfer Window Update:

Some interesting things have happened now... Rodrigues has rejected a contract from Liverpool, suggesting hes on his way out

another player to reject a new contract is loyal Liam Murray :P what kind of a player have i made? :P

also there is a new board at Swansea City, and they're looking to give the manager job to Michael Arkle :/

Maybe i´ll end my career at Benfica or Braga:wub:
already thinking in Management Arkle?

I'm still in my prime and have a good few years ahead surely? :P

Your 29? What the **** are Swansea thinking? XD

Can't wait to see how good an assistant manager I'll be! I've always wanted to be an assistant manager! I'd retire NOW just to be an assistant manager for 1 day...:) :D <)

---------- Post added at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 AM ----------

As much as I love them, a player with almost more goals than caps for his country should be playing for a better team then Birmingham or finishing higher!

Get me away! :@

all of you have a great journey in football career especially the mighty Liam Murray:P

Summer Transfer Window Update:

Rui Rodrigues continues to reject contracts off Liverpool

but Liam Murray has signed a new contract with League 2 Plymouth :o has he finally found a home?

guess we will not playing in the same team for much longer.
I have a feeling that i´m going to finish my career in Braga

guess we will not playing in the same team for much longer.
I have a feeling that i´m going to finish my career in Braga

:(

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

January Transfer Window Update:

No movement again, and it's not too suprising as we all get into our 30s

Though Rui Rodrigues looks set to be leaving Liverpool as he rejects more contract offers

End Of Season Update:

Michael scores as Liverpool win the League Cup

and its Joseph Southerns Lyon against Matt Scharners Chelsea in the Euro Cup Final, Chelsea coming out on top

Liam Murray was top goalscorer for Plymouth in League 2 :)

and Rui Rodrigues is out of contract now in a month

View attachment 148063 View attachment 148064 View attachment 148065 View attachment 148066 View attachment 148067 View attachment 148068

View attachment 148071 View attachment 148072 View attachment 148073 View attachment 148074

Summer Transfer Window Update:

Rui Rodrigues leaves LIverpool for Blackburn on a free transfer, though he could of joined up with Ehren Coppens at Birmingham

Back