Follow Your Career

• Thread starter Thread starter Arkle
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 195
  • Views Views 14K
arkle, u didn.t uploaded my profile, but u uploaded Liam´s twice

Summer Transfer Window Update:

Everyone signs new contracts for their clubs, except of course Liam Murray who rejects his Plymouth contract :P and moves to Hartlepool United on a free transfer

Last edited:
January Transfer Window Update:

No Movement, and because of the lack of transfers recently im just going to do end of season updates now so we can finish this game and get started on the bigger one asap :)

I am the greatest! I can't believe England dropped me after 19 goals in 20 games! Ridiculous!

is anyone still following this or shall i just start on the next one? :P

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

I am the greatest! I can't believe England dropped me after 19 goals in 20 games! Ridiculous!

nobody wants an old giant freak in their team :P

Woah?? Crawley got promoted?? They're a blue sq team :L Plus I live in crawley so yay go crawley :D

And I reaaaally wanna see my biography.

I am, you have to finish it! :O

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

XD at Crawley!

lol its completely ignored all my success with chelsea :P

Yes! Get in Brummie and go Ehren Coppens! Woo! World Cup, 2 League Cups and an FA Cup! Beat that! (one of you probably can?)...and World Cup best player runner-up, Striker of the Year and PL Top scorer is amazing for a Birmingham player!

By the way, the Biographies suck...I didn't start my career at Scunthorpe, it was a loan...and no mention of Arsenal!

Yes! Get in Brummie and go Ehren Coppens! Woo! World Cup, 2 League Cups and an FA Cup! Beat that! (one of you probably can?)...and World Cup best player runner-up, Striker of the Year and PL Top scorer is amazing for a Birmingham player!

By the way, the Biographies suck...I didn't start my career at Scunthorpe, it was a loan...and no mention of Arsenal!

yeah no idea why they ignore our first clubs :(

Back