Follow Your Career

Update for September - January:

Jack Thompson has scored his first international goal for Spain as part of a 6-1 thrashing of Cyprus. The Premiership Young Player of the Month (October) goes to Adam Dunford. Luke Phillips has won the nPower Championship Player of the Month Award for November. Cyrpian side Anorthosi have loaned Rui Rodrigues for the rest of the season. Jack Thompson's one appearance for Spain has got him into Spain's best 11 for 2015 with a rating of 9.80 in that match

Have got some manager screenshots for the top clubs as well :)

And to carry on, an £8.5m transfer of Matt Scharner has occurred from Salzburg to Valenciennes. Adam Bartholomeusz has found a new club to play for, Derby, as he has been without a club since the start of this season. Elsewhere, Craig Lucock has gone on loan to Olympiakos on loan for the remainder of the season.

Last edited:
Cyprus:'(
My career is going down the drain.
Excellent upadates fromMUFCwithluv. Top work here. U and Arkle r legends

Feb 2016 - June 2016:
Sidvicious, after his performances at Blackburn Rovers in March, has won the Young Player of the Month Award.

great ratings i´m getting. And i´m injured again, lololol

Your international stats are remarkable, 29 apps for the Under 21s, and 24 goals :O

To add, Jack Thompson and Fraser Manning have both travelled to the 2016 European Championships, held at France, with Jack starting to appear a fair amount of time in the Spain starting line up, with 5 caps and 2 goals under his belt...he is also in the Under 23 Spain squad for the Olympics.

And even more people are in their team's Season Best XI Sqauds;
Sidvicious - Blackburn, ST
Luke Phillips - Bolton, RM *Also RM in overall Best XI for Bolton!*
Adam Bartholomeusz - Derby, sub
Adam Dunford - Man Utd, sub
Ashley Baldry - Torquay, sub
Fraser Manning - Tottenham, sub *Also sub in overall Best XI for Tottenham!*
Jack Thompson - Barcelona, ST *Also sub in overall Best XI for Barcelona*

Unfortunately, even though he was only brought in this January, Derby have decided to release Adam Bartholomeusz, as well as Arsenal not renewing Jake Conway's contract, so he too leaves on a free transfer. Anderlecht have loaned Joesph Southern from Barcelona for the season, with the possibility of permanently signing him for £2.1m. Crewe have now decided to give Adam Bartholomeusz a chance by giving him a 1 year deal. Rui Rodrigues has moved to Austrian side LASK Linz for a fee of £1.7m. Jake Conway did have a trial with Blackpool, and was even offered a contract, but the 22 year old didn't accept it.

Last edited:
To add:
Craig Lucock has left Liverpool to go to Olympiakos for £2.4m. Northampton have loaned Ashley Baldry for 5 months and will be injured for that whole period XD

I don't wanna play in Greece. XD

And that loan move is a complete fail.

Back in france, Get in!
And fantasma goes to from france to austria as i leave austria for france.
:(

Every time I see a screenshot of me, I always seem to be injured! XD

Every time I see a screenshot of me, I always seem to be injured! XD

Considering you made 30+ appearances, they can't be major ones!

Meanwhile Adam Dunford has made his debut for England against Romania in a friendly, coming on as a substitute in the 37th minute. Although he didn't manage to get his first international cap, Sidvicious was called up to the England squad. Fraser Manning has managed to score his goal for England though, against the Czech Republic. The England RB has now played 10 times for his country. Both he and Jack Thompson have got into their country's Best XI for the year, Manning at RB and Thompson at ST.

Austria here i go.|)
I like pie, we must talk to our managers. They r always separating us. Maybe they fear that u two make the most powerfull attack in history. Well, in austria that wouldn´t be so hard

Right, Fantasma, I Like Pie, let's go to France to play for Lyon :D

January News: Adam Bartholomeusz must have done enough to impress staff at Crewe as he has gained a year long extension on his contract, meaning he won't leave a club three years in a row. Jake Conway has also managed to find a club, and rejected Barnsley to go to Southampton in order to get some first team football. Meanwhile, West Brom have bought Adam Dunford from Manchester United for £3.8m, possibly rising to £5.5m. BIG TRANSFER: Fraser Manning has possibly ruined his career :P by making a £21m move from Tottenham to Manchester City. After making just 4 appearances for Derby, Ashley Baldry returned to Stoke in January and then sent off to Leyton Orient for 3 months.

Back