Follow Your Career

Pfft. Eventually me and fantasma will come together again in some league and rape it.
Tis all about me on the right n him on the left. Or vice versa.

Best 11s of the 2014/2015 season:
Luke Phillips, Bolton, RM, Ashley Baldry, Brentford, RB Craig Lucock, Burnley, AMC, Liam Murray, Cardiff, LM, Jake Conway, Derby, sub, Adam Dunford, Newcastle, sub, Fraser Manning, Tottenham, sub, Sidvicious, Wigan, RM, Rui Rodrigues, AA Gent, sub, Jack Thompson, Barcelona, sub

Ashley Baldry has moved to Torquay on loan for the season, and Adam Bartholomeusz has been the first player to be released by his club (Chelsea).

Last edited:
More news: Blackburn have loaned Sidvicious for the season, Craig Lucock has gone on loan to Al-Ittihad (KSA) for a season,

That's a wrap for tonight ;)

Which team do you think you would like to link up at?

My heart tells me one name Benfica:wub::wub::wub::wub:

But i would love to play 4 R Madrid or Arsenal.
Unfortunatelly i am not becoming a leading Premiership Winger, i might just become a good one (if the injuries let me), so i don´t think i will rise higuer than OM.:'(

My heart tells me one name Benfica:wub::wub::wub::wub:

But i would love to play 4 R Madrid or Arsenal.
Unfortunatelly i am not becoming a leading Premiership Winger, i might just become a good one (if the injuries let me), so i don´t think i will rise higuer than OM.:'(

Maybe we shall all link up at a team one day.... Fancy coming to Al Akka whatever on loan? ;)

Maybe we shall all link up at a team one day.... Fancy coming to Al Akka whatever on loan? ;)

no mate, sorry. I prefer France. Over there u can´t go after the girls or u´ll be shot(A)
lololol

Hahaha i don't blame you, i preferred it at Liverpool anyway :)

Back