Follow Your Career

General News (February - End of Season):
Luke Phillips has grabbed Young Player of the Month whilst playing for Championship side Swindon in February. Whilst Jack Thompson won the Spanish Young Player of the Year award last year, both he and Fraser Manning looks to be two of the favourites this season after their performances at Barcelona and Xerez respectively this season. Whilst at Brentford, Adam Bartholomeusz did not make a single appearance and was relieved to return to Chelsea, whilst Ashley Baldry managed to have 19 appearances for Derby, getting an average rating of 6.99. Jake Conway also had a reasonably successful time at Cardiff, making 13 appearances with an average rating of 6.86.

Jack Thompson has now got his first senior cap for Spain in a friendly against Northern Ireland!

I am certain my game is corrupt...everyone has exactly the same injuries at exactly the same times...looks like it'll only be basic stuff that I can do at the end of each season, as it wipes playing history away too :(

Last edited:
Summer News:

It is the World Cup, but unfortunately no-one managed to travel to Brazil. Surprisingly, Spain were not there which denied Jack Thompson the opportunity to participate. Joesph Southern, the other player with international caps, did not travel with Sweden... Sidvicious has moved on loan to Wigan for the season, hoping to get first-team experience whilst still only being in Chelsea's Reserves. Newcastle have loaned Adam Dunford for the season. £7.5m has been spent by Salzburg onMatt Scharner as he leaves French club OM. Craig Lucock has joined Burnley on loan for a season.
Fraser Manning has repeatedly expressed a want to leave Xerez, but feels that the manager is forcing him to stay at the Spanish side.

Elsewhere players have again got themselves into teams' Best XIs:
Season XI: Ashley Baldry (Derby, LB), Luke Phillips (Swindon, RM), Matt Scharner (Deportivo, CM), Jack Thompson (Barcelona, ST), Craig Lucock (Sporting, ST), Fraser Manning (Xerez, CM)

Overall XI: Fraser Manning (Southampton, RB)

More to come later ;)

I need to stop going on loan.

Lol i'm sorry Fantasma, he wanted a divorce.

Summer News:

It is the World Cup, but unfortunately no-one managed to travel to Brazil. Surprisingly, Spain were not there which denied Jack Thompson the opportunity to participate. Joesph Southern, the other player with international caps, did not travel with Sweden... Sidvicious has moved on loan to Wigan for the season, hoping to get first-team experience whilst still only being in Chelsea's Reserves. Newcastle have loaned Adam Dunford for the season. £7.5m has been spent by Salzburg onMatt Scharner as he leaves French club OM. Craig Lucock has joined Burnley on loan for a season.
Fraser Manning has repeatedly expressed a want to leave Xerez, but feels that the manager is forcing him to stay at the Spanish side.

Elsewhere players have again got themselves into teams' Best XIs:
Season XI: Ashley Baldry (Derby, LB), Luke Phillips (Swindon, RM), Matt Scharner (Deportivo, CM), Jack Thompson (Barcelona, ST), Craig Lucock (Sporting, ST), Fraser Manning (Xerez, CM)

Overall XI: Fraser Manning (Southampton, RB)

More to come later ;)
Whats overall XI?

Overall XI might be the best player to ever play in that position? or it could be that you are in the team of the year for the division.

Whats overall XI?

The overall best performer for that team since the start of the 2010-2011 season

More from the Summer:

Ashley Baldry has moved on loan to Brentford for 6 months. Derby have secured Adam Conway on loan for 5 months. After persistence, Fraser Manning has managed to leave Xerez with Tottenham buying him for £4.3m.

Last edited:
When's the next update mate?

Should be soon, am just holidaying until January now

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

September - January:
Liam Murray has gone on loan at the start of October to Cardiff for the remainder of the season, and in November, he received the nPower Championship Young Player of the Month. Fraser Manning has also won the Young Player of the Month Award in December for his performances with Tottenham.

I thought even though people know who they are playing for, I thought I'd say what league the teams are in :)
Rui Rodrigues - OM Reserves (OM are 1st in Ligue 1)
Jake Conway - Derby Country (13th in League 1) 14 apps, 2 goals, 6.97 average rating
Luke Phillips - Bolton Wanderers (10th in Championship) 10 apps, 0 goals, 7.70 average rating
Adam Bartholomeusz - Chelsea Reserves (Chelsea are 3rd in Premier League)
Sidvicious - Wigan (19th in Premiership) 14 apps, 3 goals, 7.00 average rating
Matt Scharner - Red Bull Salzburg (Not currently in active league) 15 apps, 0 goals, 6.51 average rating
Joeseph Southern - Barcelona Athletic (Not currently in active league) 15 apps, 3 goals, 7.23 average rating
Craig Lucock - Burnley (3rd in Championship) 13 apps, 1 goal, 6.97 average rating
Jack Thompson - Barcelona (1st in Liga BBVA) 6 apps, 1 goal, 7.35 average rating
Fraser Manning - Tottenham (11th in Premiership) 21 apps, 1 goal, 6.81 average rating
Adam Dunford - Newcastle (1st in Championship) 20 apps, 2 goals,6.47 average rating
Liam Murray - Cardiff (2nd in Championship) 14 apps, 3 goals, 7.16 average rating
Ashley Baldry - Brentford (6th in League 1) 16 apps, 1 goal, 6.98 average rating

January Transfer News:
Rui Rodrigues, who has been stuck in the OM reserves, has managed to go to AA Gent for the rest of the season, hopefully getting some match time. Jake Conway has extended his loan at Derby by three months, leaving him there until the 3rd of April. Ashley Baldry has finished his loan with Derby, making 19 appearances for the club with an average rating of 7.10.

News from February - End of Season:

There has been an England call-up and a debut for Fraser Manning who has been impressive with his performances for Tottenham this season (albeit a friendly against Saudi Arabia!). Jake Conway has finished his loan at Derby, making 25 appearance, scoring twice and an average rating of 6.81. AGAIN, there have been rumours that Jack Thompson can win Spanish Young Player of the Year Award... Finally Tottenham's Frances Manning won the Young Player of the Month Award for May.

Back