Though of trying to apply, but it was already full... :( Oh, well...

Good luck guys, I wish you all 200 PA. :D

team to start at - stevenage
first name - ed
second name - syers
ethnicity - northern european
hair colour - brown
skin tone - white (skin tone 6)
date of birth - 26/4/1994
city of birth - durham
nationality - england
2nd nationality - none
declared for 1st nation? - yes
languages spoken - english
positions (no more than 3) - CM, DM, CB
height - 205
weight - 145
left or right foot? - either
3 best attributes - tackling, work rate, passing
pick a preferred move - dives into tackles
favourite people (no more than 3) - steve bruce, niall quinn, jordan henderson
disliked people (no more than 3) - joey barton, alan shearer
favourite clubs (no more than 3) - sunderland, bradford
disliked clubs (no more than 3) - newcastle

team to start at -hereford
first name - jake
second name -conway
ethnicity - northern european
hair colour - dark brown
skin tone - white (skin tone 6)
date of birth - 6/11/1994
city of birth - glasgow
nationality - Scotland
2nd nationality - england
declared for 1st nation? - yes
languages spoken - english
positions (no more than 3) - st/cam/rw
height - 210
weight - 160
left or right foot? -both
3 best attributes - finishing acceleration passing
pick a preferred move - places shots
favourite people (no more than 3) - walter smith, ally mcoist
disliked people (no more than 3) - neil lennon
favourite clubs (no more than 3) - rangers, chelsea
disliked clubs (no more than 3) - celtic
Sorry for being late. (A)

cheers mate, i'll get this sorted tomorrow or deffo over the weekend everybody :)

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

before i start this, can someone tell me what weight measurement the editor uses? i cant work out if its kilos or what... thought i'd best ask rather than fail :)

end of 1st season
- alan kemp - indispensable to torquay, played a few games this season, has leeds and sheff utd interested.

- cammy boii - indispensable to barnet, who are going to league1 via playoffs! played a good amount, no-one interested though.

- ed syers - good season, played nearly all of it. indispensable to stevenage, watford and sheff wed are interested.

- eddie money - great av.rating with 7.76 in 27 games for crewe, but they finished 23rd and relegated to BSP. indispensable to crewe, and no-one interested.

- fm 1063 - played 25 for cheltenham, then a january 45k move to man utd! 9 goals in 10 games for man utd u18's.

- iman iskandha - good season, indispensable to burton, no-one interested. capped by malaysia!

- jake conway - played 19 for hereford before a january 45k move to spurs, 3 goals in 9 games for spurs u18's.

- jay price - after getting an awesome 8.14 av.rating in 15 games for accrington, a 45k january move to chelsea happened. 4 goals in 8 games for thier u18's.

- neil trivett - still in the aldershot u18's, and yet to play a proper game! come on triv!

- nicolas blake - got a january 45k move to inter milan after playing 22 for macclesfield. has played 16 games for inter u20's.

- nuno peixinho - played 26 games for oxford, hes indispensable to them, and has no-one interested.

- patrick hughes - played 22 for lincoln, before a january 45k move to sporting, and has played for the sporting 1st team 7 times!

theres a real contrast of careers here! im going to the bsp, triv hasnt played, and a few of you got nice transfers! :)

Last edited:
How do you make these? I fancy creating one just with myself in it for now (using the same method as you, just with BSP teams). Could be great if you could get back :)

How do you make these? I fancy creating one just with myself in it for now (using the same method as you, just with BSP teams). Could be great if you could get back :)

Create a player, put it in a BSP team.

make yourself in the data editor, put yourself at the right club etc, save it, then start a new game with that database :)

That's a decent transfer I managed to get to Spurs quite happy about that tbh.

my player is absolute dog ****, my CA must be about10-20ish..... nearly all my stats are single figures, i will literally never get a game :'(

any chance you entered my CA as 10 instead of 110? i gots me a lot of 1s

Last edited:
I suck ig <)

---------- Post added at 06:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 AM ----------

But at least im in a big club (H)