- neil trivett - still in the aldershot u18's, and yet to play a proper game! come on triv!
check ur database, methinks you effed up my CA lol - such a poor player

no-one interested?...owh its too early..nevermind (H)

Last edited:
check ur database, methinks you effed up my CA lol - such a poor player
***** triv i have as well, oh ffs does this mean i have to get fmrte? i could start again, its only been a season? sorry, what a fail :(

savage. well trev might get good by the time hes 30

lol trev :D im so so sorry triv, just so everyone knows, i entered EVERYTHING correctly after checking, apart from i screwed up trivs :( so sorry mate...i'll keep running this anyway, but can someone tell me how to change the DB to a xml or something i can upload to here? i'll sort triv out and then upload it so you guys can play it too :)

end of second season
- alan kemp - left torquay for a 500k move to fulham, went on loan to watford, playing 7 games.

- cammy boii - forest paid barnet 550k for his services, and he played 27 games for them this season.

- ed syers - moved to watford from stevenage for 475k, and played 35 games for watford. he has coventry and man utd currently interested too...

- eddie money - left crewe for a 150k move to newcastle. was loaned to norwich for 12 games.

- fm 1063 - was on loan at hull from man utd all season, playing 39 games for hull.

- iman iskandha - 500k move from burton to valencia, playing 1 game in 1st team before moving to the u19's.

- jake conway - went on loan from spurs to norwich, and played 16 games on his loan spell.

- jay price - has made the chelsea 1st team this year, playing 13 games and getting a 7.52 av.rating. and look at the non-competitive stats!

- neil trivett - im so sorry mate, still in aldershot u18's :(

- nicolas blake - loaned to velez from inter, scoring twice in 14 games for velez.

- nuno peixinho - 625k move from oxford to monaco (living the high life now) playing 14 times for monaco 1st team.

- patrick hughes - playing more for sporting this season, making 19 appearences, further cementing a 1st team slot.

everyones on the move now, except triv but thats because i fail :( good luck for the next season all!

i am doing sick i played for man utd and got 9 goals in 10 games

---------- Post added at 03:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------

also how many did i score for hull?

and i am sorry! still, at least we can see how far you can get in the game with 11 ca XD
more than likely will be released when my youth contract expires and if i don't get a club within a year will probably retire young, start a downward spiral of depression, drugs, alcoholism, eventually petty crime, a few months in prison getting sodomised all leading to inevitable suicide before i reach 30

Thanks Eddie, you just killed me