end of season 3

- alan kemp - loaned from fulham to sheff utd, playing 15 games and helping them to a 4th place finish, but losing in the playoffs. hot prospect at fulham, and at.madrid are interested.

- cammy boii - played most of the season for forest again, they finished 7th and just missed the playoffs. important 1st team player for forest.

- ed syers - a 2.6 million move to coventry from watford at the start of the season, and played every single game for coventry, they finished 3rd but lost in playoffs. he is indispensable to the club.

- eddie money - played 7 games for newcastle in the 1st half of the season, before a 4.7 mil january move to real madrid, playing 4 first team games before going to the u19's. hot prospect.

- fm 1063 - playing for the man utd first team this season, 14 appearances in all. on squad rotation system and seemingly cementing a man utd career. also 2 caps 2 goals for england!

- iman iskandha - in the first team for valencia now, set to backup but making a few appearances. steadily gaining caps for malaysia.

- jake conway - loaned to bristol city from spurs for the season, playing 26 games, and they finished 13th. hot prospect at spurs, and available for loan.

- jay price - went on loan to rangers from chelsea for the season, playing 21 times. another hot prospect and available for loan.

- neil trivett - got himself promoted to the reserves on account of being too old for the u18's, yet to make a first team appearance still, but scored 5 in 19 apps for the aldershot reserves. hot prospect, available for loan.

- nicolas blake - 1 league start and 2 sub apps in europe for inter, but mainly played for the u20's. hot prospect, available for loan.

- nuno peixinho - loaned to ac ajaccio for the season, playing nearly every game as an indispensable loanee.

- patrick hughes - ticking along steadily at sporting again this season, is now an important first team player. and also this season gaining his first cap for belgium as well.

I'll laugh if Triv ends up getting a transfer to Barcelona and owns the league :)
That'd be good...

that would be hi-*******-larious :D

LOL. I know right. Never say never, however I don't see Barcelona moving for an Aldershot Reserves player. But you never know, those crazy Spaniards always have a trick up their sleeve :D

neil trivett will retire and be a coach ^^)
Or...
more than likely will be released when my youth contract expires and if i don't get a club within a year will probably retire young, start a downward spiral of depression, drugs, alcoholism, eventually petty crime, a few months in prison getting sodomised all leading to inevitable suicide before i reach 30

Thanks Eddie, you just killed me

Great, im getting better, in 3 or 4 seasons im gonna be one of the best strikers of the world (H)

end of season 4

ive included a screenshot of each players history this time so you can all see exactly what you've been doing :) back to normal next time round, i just thought you'd all like to see :) its in alphabetical order as usual :)

BIG mention for triv though, who made a few first team appearances for aldershot!!! get in there :D

woop woop i've played league football!!!

im doin great look at me wooop wooop

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

i went down in dribbling though and triv no offense but u fail

woow..great iman iskandha joined real madrid......and the moved to castilla :p

fm1063 said:
triv no offense but u fail
fm1063 no offense but you fail when it comes to reading :p

my player is absolute dog ****, my CA must be about10-20ish..... nearly all my stats are single figures, i will literally never get a game :'(

any chance you entered my CA as 10 instead of 110? i gots me a lot of 1s

check ur database, methinks you effed up my CA lol - such a poor player

***** triv i have as well, oh ffs does this mean i have to get fmrte? i could start again, its only been a season? sorry, what a fail :(

end of season 5

- alan kemp - went on loan to wigan this season from fulham, but only played 6 games for wigan. still hot prospect for loan at fulham.

- cammy boii - was at man city for the first half of the season, playing 5 times, and the second half on loan at rangers, playing 8 times. hot prospect for loan at man city.

- ed syers - a 3.5 million move from coventry to wigan this season, playing nearly every game for wigan. indispensable.

- eddie money - still playing for castilla this year, and is a hot prospect for the future.

- fm 1063 - on loan at rangers this year, scoring 7 in 15 games. importnat first team player for man u but is in the reserves strangely.

- iman iskandha - moved to the real madrid 1st team and made 4 sub appearances. on squad rotation system.

- jake conway - playing for the spurs 1st team this year, making 16 appearances. on squad rotation as well.

- jay price - playing for the chelsea 1st team, and got an average rating of 8.07 in 37 games! incredible. important 1st team player.

- neil trivett - released on a free by aldershot, and has wrexham very interested in his signature.

- nicolas blake - was on loan at sunderland from inter this year, scoring 9 in 32 for sunderland. on squad rotation at inter.

- nuno peixinho - on loan at AEK this season from monaco, playing 33 games.hot prospect for loan at monaco.

- patrick hughes - 7.5 million move from sporting to arsenal this year, playing 18 games for the gunners. on a squad rotation system.

:O England caps and an indispensable premier league player! Naice.