yeah most people have done pretty well, into our primes now :) more updates in the next coupla days :)

end of season 12

transferred this year -
- alan kemp - west brom to notts forest - 45k
- cammy boii - birmingham to chelsea - 14.25 million
- nuno peixinho - PSG to sampdoria - end of contract - free - joins 1.7.2022

end of season 13

no transfers this year, we're on the race to join triv in the world of retirement :)

end of season 14

again, no transfers this year. profile and history screenies -

i still look so good but my finishing has gone down

my skills are decreasing already :(

i knew this day would come but i didn't think it would come so soon :'(

I'm to amazing to ever have been a Barnet player, only ever went for them because i thought they were Bradford. Kidding on though, i never thought i would be this good!

I'm on £165,000 a week. That's alright I guess.

Could we have a look at how the clubs we've been at have done while we were at them, like what happened with Sporting Lisbon and Arsenal in the years I've been at them?

I'm on £165,000 a week. That's alright I guess.

Could we have a look at how the clubs we've been at have done while we were at them, like what happened with Sporting Lisbon and Arsenal in the years I've been at them?

will do mate, if anyone wants specific screenies of anything, ask :) so u just want the history screens of both sporting and arsenal mate? will sort out later :)

heres arsenal history, but i dont have portugal leagues loaded so the sporting history hasnt changed mate sorry :(

end of season 15

transferred this year - alan kemp - notts forest to bristol city - free

Wow im almost WC, well done Eddie, you had enjoyed the £ i had given you for make me the best ?

I think my problem is I set the height and weight too high I was only going for 5'10 and 10.4 stones

im brilliant still can i see my career history please