end of season 8

-alan kemp moves to west brom for 525k, on squad rotation there

-cammy boii moves to birmingham for 2.8 million, important 1st teamer

-ed syers still going strong at wigan, indispensable to them

-eddie money moves to espanyol for 190k, important 1st teamer

-fm1063 indispensable to man utd and getting on well there

-iman iskandha important 1st teamer to real madrid now, doing good

-jake conway indispensable, and despite not scoring much for spurs, doesnt do that bad for scotland

-jay price indispensable to chelsea, and again, lots of goals and immense av.rating

-nicolas blake - indispensable to inter milan, and has scored 11 in 7 games for argentina!

-nuno peixinho moved to psg for 11.5 million, indispensable to the club

-patrick hughes important 1st teamer for arsenal, and doing pretty well there still

end of season 9

transferred this year -
-ed syers - wigan to bolton - 7.5 million
-jake conway - spurs to man city - 23 million

mid twenties for us now, we are seeing who are the stars, and who, like me, are not so much :(

ilook sickand everybodyelse is looking great too

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

to be honest i wouldnt pay £23 mill for Jake Conway and also look athis wages :O!!!

lol im sorry mate you play for city you should be proud and good luck in the future (is that better mate?):D

any spaces left?

have you really not noticed that this has been running for a while now, or read the OP? :S

---------- Post added at 04:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 AM ----------

more updates in a couple of days btw guys :)

it tickled me too triv :D

gonna update tomorrow, was gonna do it tonight but i forgot barca vs arsenal was on, so about to go down the pub :)

end of season 10

transferred this year -
-ed syers - bolton to man united 16million
-nicolas blake - inter to barcelona 35.5million

Naughty little move to United, I'll take that :)