Sorry for not posting before now, Guys slightly improving, I want a move to Rangers though :( fed up with Fulham reserves!

neil trivett - released on a free

i will suggest to jose mourinho to hire u as a coach :p

haha :p

to be honest i think jay price is winning the race to be the best out of the twelve of us, whats everyone else think? (saying triv is funny but, unfortunatly, not true)

i just meant cos of how well hes been playing, and stats are good too :)

end of season 6

sorry its taken a week for me to update this, heres the screenies of how everyone is getting on, although the final screenshot of them all is some very sad news. after rejecting wrexham twice, we see the retirement of neil trivett at the age of 22. looks like you were right triv :'(

I have no idea what is wrong with my player has good stats nut doesn't score :'(

end of season 7 - heres everyones profiles and history :) im falling away behind iman at real, nuno got a sizeable transfer to lorient, and jake still cant score any goals... :(

u can be great manager after this...:p
Not likely as my player retired from the game without becoming staff - if he was staff he would have staff role (coach or scout etc) underneath his profile pic on the 'retired' message

all this makes me very sad :'(

you being sad makes me sad triv cos it was my fault... :( i am gonna do another one at some point tho, will get this finished in the not too distant :)