I am an assist machine! :D

I wish my guy was gettin more goals though so bigger teams would take more notice.

Season 2012/13 Summary

This does not include all Transfers. It just includes the ones during the season. I will do them in a different update.

League Tables

View attachment 144166
View attachment 144167View attachment 144168
View attachment 144169View attachment 144170
View attachment 144171View attachment 144172

View attachment 144165

Promotions and Relegations and Cup Wins

None of us one any cups....because so far were all failures!

11 goals and an assist in 22 games from on-loan Joseph Southern helped West Brom to the npower Championship Title.

Unfortunately, the Swiss Premier League is not viewable and so i have no idea what Robert Decker managed there (apart from vigorous Marking training). Let's just hope he leaves soon so he can win something other than friendlies!

Transfers

Cammy Christie - Bradford City to Aston Villa - 375k

Made only 31 appearances for the mighty Bantams despite scoring 10 goals and adding a further 9 assists. Strange one. This leaves just Mikhail Belukhin who we thought would be the first big money move as the only player still in League Two!

Nardi Vukovic - Sheffield Wednesday to Manchester City - 2.6m

Our most expensive transfer yet!

Jack Thompson - Lincoln to Sheffield Wednesday - 325k

Notes

Robert Decker has clearly been working hard on his Marking! It has doubled from 5 to 10 over 3 seasons!

Chelsea and Lazio won the Champions League and Europa League respectively. Juventus and Manchester United came runners-up (respectively). Fulham won the League Cup, Birmingham won the FA Cup and Barnsley won the JPT.

Records

Highest Transfer Fee

Nardi Vukovic - Sheffield Wednesday to Machester City - 2.6m

Highest Cumulative Transfer Fee

Nardi Vukovic - 2.85m in 2 transfers

Highest Wage

Joseph Southern and Jack Thompson - £9000 per week

Lowest Wage

Mikhail Belukhin - £650 a week

Most International Caps

Hendrik Talvik - 2 caps - 0 goals

If you can think of any other interesting one's then tell me!

Profiles

Finally done it right! Here are your profiles with the stats from this season! Request for your history, please. :)

View attachment 144176View attachment 144177View attachment 144178View attachment 144179View attachment 144180View attachment 144181View attachment 144184View attachment 144185View attachment 144186View attachment 144187View attachment 144188View attachment 144189View attachment 144190View attachment 144191View attachment 144192View attachment 144193

Last edited:
I completely forgot about this, looks like I'm doing pretty good.

:p

What was that about you being a premium member so you'll obviously be active? Lol, just sent you a message so just ignore that.

Are you still interested?

Last edited:
:p

What was that about you being a premium member so you'll obviously be active? Lol, just sent you a message so just ignore that.

Are you still interested?

Yeah now that I've remembered I'll be checking regularly for those updates ;)

2012/2013 Summer Transfer and Records

Transfers

Cammy Christie - Aston Villa to Southampton - Season Long Loan

Ehren Coppens - Manchester United to Preston - Season Long Loan

Liam Murray - Manchester City to Sheffield Wednesday - Season Long Loan

Robert Decker - FC Basel to AS Monaco - 5.25m

That's our biggest transfer yet and it take's I Hate Fish out of the non-viewable league. Despite his awful Marking at the start of the game, Decker has worked hard to become the player with the second biggest price tag, second highest wage, most international caps and pretty much the best of us.

Joseph Southern - Manchester City to Blackburn - 6.25m

Perfect! Someone has left f***ing Manchester City. They seem to have made in their aim to sign all 16 of us! Highest transfer yet. Pretty interesting one.

Toby Larone - Tottenham to St. Mirren - Season Long Loan

Nardi Vukokic - Manchester City to Reading - Season Long Loan

Jake Conway - Manchester City to Watford - Season Long Loan

Siddhartha Gurung - Aberdeen to Manchester City - 1,300,000 which could rise to 1,500,000

Great. City sign another ****** one of us.

Adam Dunford - Rangers to Manchester City - 2,000,000

And another...this is ridiculous. I hope we don't all just end up at City. I am so glad United signed me because I absolutely hate City.

Mikhail Belukhin - Cheltenham to Newcatle - 275,000

And that's the last of us! All 16 of us have now left npower League Two. Despite being tipped by me and A*Manager to be the first big money move he's actually commanded the lowest transfer fee of us all and has certainly taken his time to do it. Obviously he had a high stat in loyalty. Or he just doesn't give a s*** about anything and couldn't be arsed to move...

Records

Most Loyal

Mikhail Belukhin 112 appearances over 3 years for Cheltenham

Highest Transfer Fee

Joseph Southern - Manchester City to Blackburn - 6m

Highest Cumulative Transfer Fee

Joseph Southern - 6.29m in 2 transfers

Highest Wage

Joseph Southern - £15,000 per week

Most International Caps

Robert Decker - 4 caps - 0 goals

Least Goals conceded per game

Hendrik Talvik - 1.1 per game (Mikhail Belukhin has 1.4)

Most Goals

Ehren Coppens - 49

Most Assists

Jack Thompson - 41

Highest Average Rating

Jack Thompson - 7.35

Most Appearances

Mikhail Belukhin - 108

Least Goals

Robert Decker - 0

Please tell me if you think of any other good ones!

Last edited:
Guess what i didn't get loaned out means Man City are going to use me :p

LOL. I just moved to Man City XD
Dunno why though, I did **** at Aberdeen even though I played 23 games and scored 2 goals :S
Ah well, rich life here I come (H)
Plus I was with England's Under 21s, should be great :D

Against Chelsea? No. You've only ever scored 6 goals and they were all for Burton in the League. :p You might in the future though!