Very good :)

Oh, thanks. :)

Actually, I simmed a season whilst at School and another whilst I was at the Hospital but with no updates. I now have saves all the way up to 2016, so watch out for rapid updates in the next hour!

Last edited:
Three appereances, three assists? They should play me more for more assists :)
And now that I am in Man City my stats seemed to have gone up :O
My decisions, determination, passing, jumping, corners, finishing..
Well happy (H)

Oh dear, what happened to Tottenham this year? 9th place! No European football for me then. :(
Nice update. :)

Could you post my history please? (Jack Thompson)

Sure, here it is.

View attachment 144540

Lol, I seem to be getting worse at ****** Preston! 18th in the Championship and my Heading has gone down to 17!

Probably gonna stop doing Cammy Christie and Daniel Oriyasin because they have been completely unactive. If they complain I'll know they're not!

Last edited:
2014 Summer Transfers

Transfers

Nardi Vukovic - Manchester City to Aris Salonika - Season Long Loan

Adam Dunford - Manchester City to Blackpool - Season Long Loan

Jake Conway - Manchester City to Bristol City - Season Long Loan

Siddhartha Gurung - Manchester City to Swansea - Season Long Loan

Ehren Coppens - Manchester United to West Brom - Season Long Loan

Liam Murray - Manchester City to Barcelona - 6.5m

"Interesting. I'm happy with this though because it's another one leaving City. Although, he is currently just rotting in Barcelona Athletic (reserves) which was inevitable.

Hendrik Talvik - Real Betis to Juventus - 1.6m

Notes

I think we have our first England Cap from Jack Widnell, who has made one sub appearance. Also a special mention to Hendrik Talvik and Robert Decker who have already made 17 and 23 caps for Estonia and USA respectively and Jack Conway seems to have broken into the Scotland setup with 3 caps.

SaintBantam;1066336I think we have our first England Cap from Jack Widnell said:
23 caps already? USA legend in the making, guys. Mark my words. (H)

Everyone's being loaned off from City, might be a chance for people to actually make some first team appearences. :)
Come on Spurs! :)

i win i am at barcelona and Saintbantam you didn't post a screen shot of me at last update can i get a pic of my history?

i win i am at barcelona and Saintbantam you didn't post a screen shot of me at last update can i get a pic of my history?

Sorry man. Just making the next update right now so just wait 5 minutes.

2014/2015 Season Update

For those who have only just seen this make sure you see the earlier Update aswell! It's near the bottom of Page 9.

League Tables

View attachment 144585
View attachment 144586View attachment 144587
View attachment 144588View attachment 144589
View attachment 144595View attachment 144596
View attachment 144597
View attachment 144598
View attachment 144599

Promotions and Relegations

Jack Widnell contributed 7 goals and an an assist as Everton finished 18th in the Premier League resulting in relegation. Presumably, after winning his first international cap during the season there will be some bigger clubs sniffing around the championship-bound striker.

Finishing one place below Everton in 19th were Blackpool with on-loan Man City striker Adam Dunford. Dunford only managed 13 starts and just 3 goals in his time with the seasiders but he doesn't have to worry about the Championship as he returns to his Mansion of Gold and Money in Manchester. (rich t***s.)

Not a promotion or relegation but a mention to Joseph Southern and Blackburn who finished one better than last year, 5th in the Premier League! Not bad at all!

Transfers

There were actually no transfers during the season although there will inevitably be some during the summer so just wait for the Summer Transfer Update.

Notes

Tottenham won the FA Cup and Aston Villa won the League Cup. Inter Milan won the EURO Cup and Sevilla thrashed EPL champions Arsenal 4-0 in the Champions League final to lift the cup!

Well done to Jack Widnell who is the first of us to win an English cap and has also broken into the Everton first team...although his 7 goals in 27 games this season was apparently not enough to stop Everton being relegated.

After forgetting to post the results of the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil here they are a year late...

View attachment 144600

And here's England...

View attachment 144601

Profiles

Heres everybody's Profile and History this time too:

View attachment 144545View attachment 144546
View attachment 144547View attachment 144548
View attachment 144549View attachment 144550
View attachment 144551View attachment 144552
View attachment 144553View attachment 144554
View attachment 144555View attachment 144556
View attachment 144563View attachment 144564
View attachment 144565View attachment 144566
View attachment 144567View attachment 144568
View attachment 144572View attachment 144573
View attachment 144574View attachment 144575
View attachment 144576View attachment 144577
View attachment 144579View attachment 144580
View attachment 144581View attachment 144582

Hopefully Swansea play me a lot, that would increase my stats again!
Oh, they have :)
Ten goals and two assists on thirty-three games?! Bit riduculous in my opinion :S

Last edited:
I know what you mean. I expected this to go on for a few weeks but at this rate it's gonna finish in a few days. :)

Gonna have Tea then I'll be back for the 2015 Summer Transfers, 2015-16 Season Update, 2016 Summer Transfers and maybe even the 2016-17 Season Update!

See you later. ;)

I haven't really improved still but I am still the assist king (H)

Phew! Survived relegation from the Prem by the skin of our teeth!