2022 Summer Transfers / 2023 January Transfers

Whoops, meant to post this first...This comes before the Season Summary!

2022 Summer Transfers

Cammy Christie - West Ham to Derby County - 1.3m

Siddhartha Gurung - Manchester United to Napoli - 12m

2023 January Transfers

James Harrison - Liverpool to West Ham - 1.6m

Harrison said that he was glad to be moving away from Alan Shearer, lol.

Nardi Vukovic - Al-Ahli (Saudi Arabia) to Al Wahda (United Arab Emirates) - 1m

Out of the Frying Pan and into the fire, anyone?

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 AM ----------

LOL, I'm from Nepal but I live in London :)
How did you guess Nepal? :O

Because I'm amazing? :D

Regular starts at Napoli - that's more like it (H)

---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

Because I'm amazing? :D

All my friends used to think that I was from China or Japan :S

Lol, if just you'd chosen Nepal as your Nationality you would be playing for Nepal and Napoli :D

Should have done that XD
BTW can I have a screenie of my history, plus is there a way to see my international history to? Thanks in advance mate :)

Can I have a screenshot of my information with my favoured personnel and that stuff please?

Personal History for James Harrison

View attachment 145535

SPOILER ALERT for Siddhartha Gurung, shows your next transfter! :O

View attachment 145536

Unfortunately, don't think you can get International History, certainty couldn't find it. :(

I've got to admit, Bath Manager, you have had a pretty dramatic fall from grace, :p. League One now. :O

2023 Summer Transfers

Transfers

Hendrik Talvik - Burnley to West Brom - 450k

Siddhartha Gurung - Napoli to Chelsea - 32m

They'll be no more updates today :p

Should get 2 or 3 done tommorow but I have got a German exam on Friday so will be revising. Will be finished by Sunday, though!

£32m move to Chelsea?! YES! :D
Finally Chelsea spot my talent - when I am like in my late 20s XD
Ah... finally
Can I have my personal page screenie like favourite peronanell and everything? Thanks :)

Description: World Class midfielder!
Wayne Rooney as my favoured personel? No thanks :S

Description: World Class midfielder!
Wayne Rooney as my favoured personel? No thanks :S

Lol, I've got him as my favoured personel as well because he tutored me my whole career...little did he know I would grow up to replace him! Ha ha! :D

I'm so glad I took the sensible United route rather than the careless City route. It seems to have worked out for me! :)

2023/2024 Season Summary

League Tables

View attachment 145745

View attachment 145746

View attachment 145747

View attachment 145748

Promotions, Relegations and Cup Wins

Jack Widnell won the fourth (?) Champions League and Premier League double with City.

Robert Decker won another La Liga with Barcelona...not even sure how many now that is in a row now!

Ehren Coppens, Siddhartha Gurung and Jack Widnell were European Championship semi-finalists with England as you'll see in the next update.

Cammy Christie won League One with Derby, although he only made 2 sub appearances and scored no goals.

Adam Dunfords 20 games and 6 goals could not stop Fulham getting relegated from the PL for the 2nd time in 3 years via 19th spot.

Siddhartha Gurung has made an amazing recovery from not even getting a game at Hudderfield in the Championship 8 years ago and played 35 games for Chelsea, as they came 7th this season. He scored 12 goals and made 9 assists.

Transfers

None in the Season this year.

Notes

Chelsea won the FA Cup where Siddhartha Gurung scored in the final and Arsenal won the League Cup. Deportivo won the Spanish Cup. Valencia won the EURO Cup and Jack Widnell scored the only goal of the game as Manchester City beat Inter Milan in the Champions League final.

Profiles

Heres everybody's Profile:

View attachment 145750View attachment 145751View attachment 145752
View attachment 145753View attachment 145754View attachment 145755
View attachment 145756View attachment 145757View attachment 145758
View attachment 145759View attachment 145760View attachment 145761
View attachment 145762View attachment 145763View attachment 145764

Last edited:
2024 Summer and 2025 January Transfers

Lol, there's no transfers so it's really just the European Championship Update. :p

Notes

Italy won the European Championships, beating new Zealand in the final.

View attachment 145743

Three of us were involved for England:

Jack Widnell and Siddhartha Gurung scored a goal each in the 4-2 win over Ireland. Ehren Coppens and Siddhartha Gurung scored one goal each in the 2-0 win over Sweden. Jack Widnell and Siddhartha Gurung scored a goal each again in the 3-1 win over the Czech Republic and Ehren Coppens scored the consolation in the final. :D

Last edited: