Can i have my History ?

Finally getting some games for Brum

Woo! I'm finally playing some games for Sheffield Wednesday and we're still in the Premier League! Woo!
Escaped relegation by 3 points, phew. :)
Looking forward to next update. :)

Woo! I'm finally playing some games for Sheffield Wednesday and we're still in the Premier League! Woo!
Escaped relegation by 3 points, phew. :)
Looking forward to next update. :)

Shouldn't be too long. Hopefully, 20-30 minutes max.

Alright then, I'll be waiting. :)
By the way, if you are doing another one of these games after this one, I'm definitely joining. I'm really enjoying this one. :)

2020/2021 Season Summary

League Tables

View attachment 145400

View attachment 145401

View attachment 145402

Promotions, Relegations and Cup Wins

Toby Larone and Sheffield Wednesday were relegated from the EPL in 18th although Toby Larone didn't have much say in this with only 2 games and 1 goal.

Manchester City continued to ruin Football as they won their 3rd successive Premier League and Champions League double with Jack Widnell leading the line.

Robert Decker won his third successive La Liga title with Barcelona as he continued to fight off competition from some fierce central defenders who arguably have better attributes.

Transfers

Nardi Vukovic - Al-Ain to Al-Ahli - 2.8m

He had a bid accepted from LOSC Lille Metropole but he rejected the contract...he must love Saudi Arabia!

Liam Murray - Manchester United to Everton - Pre-contract agreement

Murray failed to make an appearance at United in 3 years after his 1.5m move from Barcelona. The transfer will go through at the start of July. Maybe he can prove himself at the Toffees.

Notes

In my (Ehren Coppens) first season as "Indispensable to the club" at Manchester United I ended up PL top scorer with 25 goals in 34 games. :) This adds to my so far impressive record of 59 goals in 86 games for United. :D And I've started to come into the England set-up properly!

Sunderland beat United 2-1 in the FA Cup final where Ehren Coppens scored the consolation for United and for the second year in a row one of the domestic english cup finals was just the Manchester Derby. This time it was the League Cup where United triumphed again, this time 3-1. I - Ehren Coppens - scored United's first goal and Jack Widnell scored City's consolation.

Man City won the Champions League - again - and Bayern Munich won the EURO Cup.

Profiles

Heres everybody's Profile:

View attachment 145385View attachment 145386View attachment 145387
View attachment 145388View attachment 145389View attachment 145390
View attachment 145391View attachment 145392View attachment 145393
View attachment 145394View attachment 145395View attachment 145396
View attachment 145397View attachment 145398View attachment 145399

My International record is good also could you show my history please.

I think I have got to be one of the worst players here, seriously.
We're back in the Championship. :(
Hopefully I'll get signed by a Premier League club please. :)

2021 Summer Transfers

Transfers

Liam Murray - Manchester United to Everton - Free

I think I have got to be one of the worst players here, seriously.
We're back in the Championship. :(
Hopefully I'll get signed by a Premier League club please. :)

uhm i have not had first team football since Burton.

uhm i have not had first team football since Burton.

Lol, atleast your playing in the Championship/Premiership unlike Mikhail Belukhin and Nardi Vukovic who have found themselves in the 3rd tier of Italy and Saudi Arabia!

Lol! If they're not playing with eachother, who's playing alongside Jake Conway?