Still not played for England yet! :mad:

Very hard to play for England in this because most of us chose English nationality so there's loads of -10 PA English Players! :O

Also, they have only played with 1 striker for the past 10 years which is annoying because I'm our second striker and Jack Widnell keeps me out! :mad:

Oooh, so close with England! Who's the captain?
Most expensive player out of all of you, *******! XD

Can i see my history don't think i'm playing many games for liverpool

Very hard to play for England in this because most of us chose English nationality so there's loads of -10 PA English Players! :O

Also, they have only played with 1 striker for the past 10 years which is annoying because I'm our second striker and Jack Widnell keeps me out! :mad:

Yeah I just thought of this , it is why I haven't chose English as my nationality on the 'Follow Your Own Career 2!' thread. ;)

Whoops, deleted the wrong save and had to go back a few months. Now England won the World Cup, with Siddhartha Gurung scoring the only goal in the final against Turkey.

And your History:

View attachment 145770

Each season I am getting a decent amount of goals and assists with a pretty good average rating yet I haven't managed to achieve the same as others.

Each season I am getting a decent amount of goals and assists with a pretty good average rating yet I haven't managed to achieve the same as others.

You just got unlucky, :p Atleast you didn't play the duration of your career in Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates!

History please! :D

Would also like to see number of apps, goals, assists etc. :p

Last edited:
When's the next update coming mate? :)

PS - Could you please post another screenshot of my history so I can see my total number of goals/assists? Thankyou (A)

Yay scored the World Cup winner :D
BTW can I have a history? Thanks mate

Last edited: