World Cup Update

After this shambles, Steve McLaren who had somehow found himself back in charge of England was sacked! Alan Shearer was promptly hired as the new England boss...

View attachment 145858

Good for the African teams! :) Don't know how Mexico got to host it again though...:(

2026/2027 Season Summary

League Tables

View attachment 145905

View attachment 145906

Promotions, Relegations and Cup Wins

Congrats to Me - Ehren Coppens - and Jack Widnell for winning the FA and League Cup respectively.

Well done to Siddhartha Gurung who made an amazing 23 assists and 7 goals in 29 games for Chelsea as they won the Premier League.

Bad luck for James Harrison who has probably played his last Premiership game as he dropped down to the Championship with West Ham via 18th spot.

Congratulations to Robert Decker and Barcelona for their 11th straight La Liga titletogether, although he is starting to play less games now with only 15 appearances this season.

Transfers

None in the Season this year.

Notes

Manchester United won the FA Cup and Manchester City won the League Cup. Fiorentina won the EURO Cup and OM won the Champions League.

Profiles

Heres everybody's Profile:

View attachment 145886View attachment 145887View attachment 145888
View attachment 145889View attachment 145890View attachment 145891
View attachment 145892View attachment 145893View attachment 145894
View attachment 145895View attachment 145896View attachment 145897
View attachment 145902View attachment 145903View attachment 145904

We are all slowly getting worse , however I am pretty confident my non-playing career(if I have one) will be alot more successful than my playing one! :)

We are all slowly getting worse , however I am pretty confident my non-playing career(if I have one) will be alot more successful than my playing one! :)

I hope I do aswell! I might sim a couple of seasons to see how we do as managers and then post anything interesting. :)

Wonder who will retire first!

I'm doing sick :) Premier League for Chelsea :D
Can I have my history please? And my personal page? Thanks :)

I was doing great until I decided to stay at Manchester United and win the odd cup...

Update should be here in 20-30 minutes. :D

Didn't get a game that season, time to hang up my boots i reckon

I should hang up my boots now. Not gonna let a lot of games with those stats at Barcelona. Hopefully I have legend status there though. :D

2028 Summer Transfers

Transfers

Liam Murray - Everton to Newcastle - 850k

Was on the Transfer List and was offered to other clubs. Surprisingly he hasn't actually dropped a division but is still playing in the Premier League regularly at 33!

Hendrik Talvik - West Brom to Leeds - 3.3m

Fell out of favour at West Brom but they received a pretty big transfer for his age...but then again he is a goalkeeper so he could keep going for a while yet.

Jake Conway - Liverpool to Dundee - Free

Just Dundee, not Dundee United. The Dundee that we always raid for Leigh Griffiths but they are in the SPL now.

Notes

Siddhartha Gurung was named Midfielder of the Year again and English Footballer of the Year. Well done. :D

Ehren Coppens was the second highest PL goalscorer with 25 goals in 33 games, just 1 behind first place who played more games! :mad:

Plus there is something wrong with Nardi Vukovic because he has sacked about 13 agents in 5 months!

Midfielder of the Year and English Footballer of the Year twice on a row?!
:D

I'm not the one who is actually wrong, I just came out wrong in this fu**ing game!!!!

2027/2028 Season Summary

League Tables

View attachment 146147
View attachment 146148
View attachment 146149

Promotions, Relegations and Cup Wins

Congratulations to Siddhartha Gurung who won the PL with Chelsea, whilst also winning the prestigious Midfielder of the Year and English Footballer of the Year. :O

Unlucky, Hendrik Talvik and Liam Murray who were both relegated with their new clubs, Leeds and Newcastle, respectively.

Congratulations, Robert Decker who won the La Liga again. How many time's is that now?

Well done to me - Ehren Coppens - for scoring the winning goal in the EURO Cup final with United. :) :) :)

Transfers

Adam Dunford - Fulham to Free Agent

Ten Loyal years at Fulham in which he was relegated from the Premier League twice and promoted back up once.

Robert Decker - Barcelona to Free Agent

11 seasons at Barca after an 18.25m transfer back in 2017. During his time he won about 7 Spanish Super Cups, 3 Spanish Cups, 11 La Ligas and 2 European Super Cups. Ah well, everything has to end sometime and I reckon this 159-time capped USA star will be in high demand.

Retirements

Toby Larone - Peterborough (Reserves) - 30th June 2028

He said he had struggled to break into the first team of late and so he retired. That's the lazy way out! He should of dropped the leagues. :p Anyhoo, there's our first retirement! Doesn't look like a great Assistant Manager either. Don't know why he's not a manager when I set us all to Managers! :mad:

View attachment 146177View attachment 146178View attachment 146179
View attachment 146180View attachment 146181

Cammy Christie - Derby - 30th June 2028

Hadn't been playing regularly for Championship side Derby for a while. A good time for retirement. Doesn't look like a great Assistant Manager either.

View attachment 146150View attachment 146151View attachment 146153
View attachment 146155View attachment 146157

Notes

Real Madrid won the Champions League and Ehren Coppens' Manchester United won the EURO Cup. Liverpool won the FA Cup and Newcastle the League Cup.

Profiles

Heres everybody's Profile:

View attachment 146132View attachment 146133View attachment 146134
View attachment 146135View attachment 146136View attachment 146137
View attachment 146138View attachment 146139View attachment 146140
View attachment 146141View attachment 146142View attachment 146143
View attachment 146144View attachment 146145View attachment 146146

Last edited: