please let me in next one and WTF at Barcelona AT. As one of my favourite clubs...

In order for me to do another game I'll need Ideas too! I will only be doing it if theres is a different twist, namely the club that we start it. We will not at the bottom predicted clubs in League Two next time. If you have a great idea, private message me! I say this as I an being optimistic in the amount of idea you will have and I don't the thread to get full of awesome ideas...Lol. Don't think I said that very well...

Just PM ideas if you have any!

---------- Post added at 05:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 AM ----------

Jobs

Joseph Southern - Unemployed to Macclesfield - League Two

Jack Thompson - Unemployed to Brighton - League One (rejected Championship Burnley)

Very interesting. :) Our first two managers. :D

2030/2031 Season Summary

League Tables

View attachment 146406
View attachment 146407View attachment 146408
View attachment 146409View attachment 146410
View attachment 146411

Promotions, Relegations and Cup Wins

Congratulations to Robert Decker and Siddhartha Gurung for winning the npower Championship and the EURO Cup, respectively, in your last seasons as footballers.

Retirements

Cammy Christie - Unemployed Assistant Manager to Retired from Football

Toby Lorane - Unemployed Assistant Manager to Retired from Football

Adam Dunford - Unemployed Assistant Manager to Retired from Football

A large group of players are retiring in days. I will post a retirement update. :D

Notes

Arsenal won the FA Cup and Coventry won the League Cup. Manchester City won the Champions League and Chelsea won the EURO Cup.

Profiles

Heres everybody's Profile:

View attachment 146412View attachment 146413View attachment 146414
View attachment 146415View attachment 146416View attachment 146417
View attachment 146418

Retirement Update

Retirements

Siddhartha Gurung - Chelsea

"His career looked over when he only managed to make 2 appearances at championship side, Hudderfield during his 2015-16 loan spell from City. In the end, though, the joke was on Uddersfail as they watched him go from Birmingham to United to Napoli to Chelsea in transfers totaling £70m in just 7 years. He won Serie A with Napoli and alot of stuff with Chelsea as he made his name later on in his career. He also became an England regular at around 27 years old and continued playing games every season at the highest level with Chelsea until he retired at the age of 36. A good career."

View attachment 146439View attachment 146440View attachment 146441
View attachment 146442View attachment 146443View attachment 146444

Robert Decker - Barcelona

"When we started the game and he had 5 marking I though he was gonna be awful but someone he managed to train it by 9 in about 3 years. He went Barnet to Basel and then found his way to Barca. In the end I lost count of how many La Liga he won. It must have been about 11 in a row, right? Needless to say, he was one of our most successful players and racked up 186 caps for the USA. Impressive."

View attachment 146433View attachment 146434View attachment 146435View attachment 146436View attachment 146437View attachment 146438View attachment 146447

Mikhail Belukhin - Ascoli

"Me and A*Manager thought he was gonna be one of the best...in the end he turned out to be one of the worst. He ended up playing in the 3rd divison of Italian Football, although about 10 years later he had worked himself up to Serie A. Then he retired...his lack of achievements says it all really."

View attachment 146428View attachment 146429View attachment 146430
View attachment 146431View attachment 146432

Jack Widnell - Sunderland

"A massively long career, and pretty much all of it was at Manchester City. He beat me to most Premier Leagues and he kept me out of the England squad my whole career...atleast we beat him in a fair few domestic cup finals, eh? Goalscorer. Scored absolutely loads. :O

View attachment 146420View attachment 146421View attachment 146422
View attachment 146423View attachment 146424View attachment 146425

And that leaves two...Ehren Coppens and James Harrison. Harrison is still playing for West Ham - he still has 11 pace despite being 35 years old! - and I am still at United, the club I joined almost 20 years ago from Crewe! Now that's loyalty for you. :)

Retirements

Nardi Vukovic - Al-Wahda

Pretty much his entire career was spent at clubs from Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. He gained one international cap for Croatia. It was unfortunate that Nardi decided he loved these countries so much, but he did not start of with the best skill set. Definitely the last career I would choose...lol. :p

I completely agree with you I wouldn't have this career to I mean I hate Manchester City, and I'm not so ****** stupid to go to some Saudi Arabia/UAE club. I mean, you can't properly develop in these clubs. I'd have liked I was bought at first by Leeds and spent a few years there!

Bantam, when you start a new game, can we pick 3 of our best technical attributes, 2 best mental, and 2 best physical? :p

Ahhh I have finally decided to hang up my boots then...

Could I be in the new one SaintBantam please?

Summer 2031 Movement Update

Ehren Coppens - Manchester United to Unattached

"My massive career with United comes to and end...:( I was at United for 20 years, I captained them for the last 2 seasons and I have legend status but their still not on e of my favourite clubs! XD I think that's because I wanted to leave the whole time and I even requested a transfer because they weren't good enough. Lol"

Jack Widnell - West Ham - Coach

"He actually looks like a very good coach. He definitely looks the best of us so far"

Robert Decker - Athletico Bilbao - Youth Coach

"He looks an awful Youth Coach. Lol.

Siddhartha Gurung - Coventry - Youth Coach

He also looks pretty terrible as a coach. Not good enough for the Premiership. Lol.

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Oh, I forgot to mention that Jack Thompson got Brighton to 5th in League One and then promoted through the play-offs in his first season as a manager! :D

Last edited:
I said I would make a great manager! :D

Could I have my profile page please?

Update

Retirements

Ehren Coppens - Unattached

Finally retired due to failing to find a club after my release from United in the summer. Actually look pretty good as a manager, got the job at Peterborough almost straight away.

James Harrison - Derby

He moved to Derby for 60k in January but never made the first team. Then he retired.