Wow, my stats have dropped drastically this season. My physical stats are almost all gone... Just 11 appearances in the league. I hope I leave Barcelona next season. :p
But a 12th La Liga is always good! XD

Wow, my stats have dropped drastically this season. My physical stats are almost all gone... Just 11 appearances in the league. I hope I leave Barcelona next season. :p
But a 12th La Liga is always good! XD

Sorry, check the Transfers again. You left the day after I posted the update. :mad:

Wow, 20 assist!
My speed has gone down harshly :S
And can I have my personal and history screenies please?

Can I request history and personal please?
159 caps? H-h-h-h-holy ****.. :O

2028 Summer Transfers

Transfers

Robert Decker - Free Agent to Blackburn - Free

Robert Decker returns to England for time since leaving Barnet in 2012 as he nears the end of glittering career. He rejected offers from Sporting CP, Shaktar Donetsk and reigning Serie A champions A.C MIlan to join Rovers.

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

Can you all wait till your retire? It won't be long, most of us will probably retire today (as in Friday, real time) and when you retire I post your Staff Attributes, Biography, History and Personal. :)

Last edited:
Not really a special way of ending a career, going to Blackburn... Should've returned to Barnet. :p

2028/2029 Season Summary

League Tables

View attachment 146238

View attachment 146239

Promotions, Relegations and Cup Wins

Well done, Joseph Southern who won the FA Cup with Birmingham, although he was ruled out of the final through injury.

Well done to Jack Widnell who picked up another Premier League title with City before being released. :O

Congratulations to James Harrison who played more than 35 games in a season for the first time in his career. Odd, that his best season has come at the age of 33! He scored 20 goals and made 8 assists in 43 appearances as he was promoted with West Ham to the Premiership via 2nd spot in the Championship. Also, this and the last season with West Ham were the only time's where he has scored 20 goals in a season. :p

Well done to Mikhail Belukhin who got promoted to Serie A with Ascoli - although his squad status is now "back up to the first team". :S

Transfers

Jack Widnell - Manchester City to Unattached - Released

After 12 years at the club he's been released but I really can't understand this one. He still looks a good player and at 34 he still has 14 pace! Meh, Manchester City's loss. I predict he will go to a lower Premiership or Higher Championship club.

Retirements

Adam Dunford - Unattached

After being released by Fulham last summer he never found another club. After 1-year of searching he gave up and retired at the age of 34. He is also an Assistnat Manager hwich is very annoying because I set us all to Managers! :mad:

View attachment 146232View attachment 146233View attachment 146234
View attachment 146235View attachment 146236View attachment 146237

Notes

Birmingham won the FA Cup and Hudderfield won the League Cup. OM won the Champions League and Liverpool won the EURO CUp.

Profiles

Heres everybody's Profile:

View attachment 146238View attachment 146239View attachment 146240
View attachment 146241View attachment 146242View attachment 146243
View attachment 146244View attachment 146245View attachment 146248
View attachment 146249View attachment 146250View attachment 146251
View attachment 146252View attachment 146253

As I simmed to far, and I know this is a time when you want to know how many games you've played, I will write down all our stats for the season.

Ehren Coppens - 16 games, 10 goals, 5 assists, 7.45 Average Rating

Hendrik Talvik - 42 games, 47 conceded, 11 clean sheets, 6.84 Average Rating

Jack Thompson - 3 games, 0 goals, 3 assists, 7.43 Average Rating

Jack Widnell - 12 games, 8 goals, 0 assists, 7.39 Average Rating

Jake Conway - 30 games, 7 goals, 5 assists, 6.88 Average Rating - For Last Season (SPL)

- 17 games, 10 goals, 3 assists, 7.65 Average Rating - For Current Season (SPL)

James Harrison - 43 games, 20 goals, 8 assists, 7.04 Average Rating

Joseph Southern - 5 games, 1 goals, 0 assists, 6.86 Average Rating

Liam Murray - 4 games, 1 goal, 1 assist, 6.75 Average Rating

Mikhail Belukhin - 24 games, 34 conceded, 4 clean sheets, 6.67 Average Rating

Nardi Vukovic - 35 games, 1 goals, 14 assists, 7.20 Average Rating

Robert Decker - 35 games, 0 goals, 4 assists, 6.67 Average Rating

Siddhartha Gurung - 32 games, 6 goals, 12 assists, 7.43 Average Rating

Last edited:
Tranfer Update

England International, Jack Widnell, has signed for Sunderland on a 2-year-deal. Widnell is 34, having been released from Manchester City in the summer where he plied his trade for 11 years.

are you going to be starting a new game soon? :)