I wouldn't mind being in the next one, just hope I do a little better than on this one :p

It'll be finished today or tommorow.

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

Update should be 10-25 minutes. :)

good man :)

looks amazing and i cant find anyone else doing it properly

i would do one but id probably mess it up or get frustrated :p

2029/2030 Season Summary

League Tables

View attachment 146311
View attachment 146312
View attachment 146313

Promotions, Relegations and Cup Wins

Congratulations to me, Ehren Coppens, who won the Premier League with Manchester United at the grand old age of 35. :) I now have legend status at United. :D Even though I was one of the most successful players, I think I have the lowest cumulative transfer amount, because I only made one transfer back in 2012 from Crewe to United. :p Lol. Also, for some reason, United have decided to up my wage to 200,000 and give me a new 2 year contract! I'm 35 and I'm only getting worse, I guess they just love me that much. :) Plus, I'll be their captain soon. ^^)

Robert Decker suffered a painful season and relegation for the first time in his career, with Blackburn finish 18th in the EPL and losing in the League Cup final to Coventry. I think his best days are definitely behind him now as he is rapidly getting slower, but this guy isn't finished yet! He still has another year on his contract, he's still one of the USA's best players and I've seen slower defenders!

Transfers

None this season. Were to old to move.

Retirements

Sorry, I can't get the achievements and biographies of these players because they ****** retired completely! Didn't even become staff, which I set them to.

Nardi Vukovic - Al-Wahda

Pretty much his entire career was spent at clubs from Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. He gained one international cap for Croatia. It was unfortunate that Nardi decided he loved these countries so much, but he did not start of with the best skill set. Definitely the last career I would choose...lol. :p

Jake Conway - Dundee

89 caps for Scotland and 39 goals. Not bad at all, and it is nice to see him end his career in his home country. :)

A further group of players are retiring in 8 days. I will post a retirement update. :D

Notes

Birmingham won the FA Cup and Coventry won the League Cup. OL won the Champions League and Porto won the EURO Cup.

Profiles

Heres everybody's Profile:

View attachment 146301View attachment 146302View attachment 146303View attachment 146304View attachment 146305View attachment 146306View attachment 146307View attachment 146308View attachment 146309View attachment 146310

Retirement Update

Retirement

Jack Thompson - Tottenham

"He played pretty much entire career in the Premiership, but he only actually won something when Tottenham took the world by surprise when they won an unexpected Premiership and FA Cup double with Thompson in the side. He was a loyal player, playing 405 games for only 4 clubs in his career."

View attachment 146323View attachment 146324View attachment 146325
View attachment 146326View attachment 146327View attachment 146328

Liam Murray - Newcastle

"He didn't win much, he didn't play much, and by the end of his career not many people had heard of him. This is because he spent pretty much all of his career rotting in the reserves of various clubs! He has been on the books of Barcelona, Manchester United and Manchester City to name a few, but he never quite made the first team. Even at clubs like, Blackburn and West Brom he was never given a chance. Over his career he won 9 caps for Scotland, although he only managed 1 goal."

View attachment 146337View attachment 146338View attachment 146339
View attachment 146340View attachment 146341View attachment 146342

Joseph Southern - Birmingham

"He was the first of us to move clubs, but when I first started the game I thought he was one of the worst players. Despite this, he made a pretty good career for himself. Although, aside from a small period at Blackburn, he didn't win much. He was loyal, and stayed at two average Premiership Clubs in Blackburn and Birmingham his whole career. He was never relegated, but never promoted. He scored 159 goals in 352 appearances, which is actually a very good record, and it is even better when you take in consideration that he never really played a full season at a club as their star striker. He was always either injured for part of the season, or just a rotation/back up player."

View attachment 146331View attachment 146332View attachment 146333
View attachment 146334View attachment 146335View attachment 146336

I was very pleased with my record :)

I will join the next one ?

I don't know, will you?

Anyone who wants to join the next one will have to join quick, by he way. When I start it, that is.

Yeah, i will. I dont suppose you could save me a place or just add me please if im not on ? (Use same info from this page?)

I might not be online tommoraw, so can you please use this game's details on the next game?
Please! (A)