Football Contract...

LFCMarshall

YNWA.
Reaction score
Ive just got my first football contract offer At Bardon Hill FC.

Nothing of a really high level, but we all have to start somewhere.

Just wondering whole else plays under contract terms and earns money in a mens first team and how much do you get paid for it :)

Congrats mate. Hope you make best use of your talent..

Cheers pal, Like i said Low level at the min but only 17, Maybe ill make it abit higher :)

Getting paid to play football, not half bad

Congrats mate. :) Well I did play for a First division Irish club a couple of years ago but sadly it never worked out for me. I only played 4 games in 6 months. I was paid something like €50 a week as it was only a part time contract while I was in college. Best of luck. I play more locally now but its a purely amateur set up

congrats mate. Just being nosy but how much are you getting paid?

Cheers pal, Like i said Low level at the min but only 17, Maybe ill make it abit higher :)

Getting paid to play football, not half bad

Which English level are you? You make yourself in your update db after I finish(I have done most changes, going now to play football though so I'll finish till 10 p.m. your time(mine would be 11 p.m.)) and I'll manage your club :D

Congrats mate, and your position is MR/AMR/ST am I right?

Congrats mate. :) Well I did play for a First division Irish club a couple of years ago but sadly it never worked out for me. I only played 4 games in 6 months. I was paid something like €50 a week as it was only a part time contract while I was in college. Best of luck. I play more locally now but its a purely amateur set up

aw bad luck, bet it felt good while it lasted tho :P

and i play Winger or striker,

£30 a game, not much but to play football! haha

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Which English level are you? You make yourself in your update db after I finish(I have done most changes, going now to play football though so I'll finish till 10 p.m. your time(mine would be 11 p.m.)) and I'll manage your club :D

Congrats mate, and your position is MR/AMR/ST am I right?

my club are on the game, but they are a divison below the clubs that have the players on there which is a shame haha :)

my club are on the game, but they are a divison below the clubs that have the players on there which is a shame haha :)

Which 11th level? **** mate... but if you're lucky and good... you'll eventually get to Liverpool(this rimes lol :D) if it's 9th or 10th I'll download your carbon db's and play :D

[video=youtube;RoZ7JXkv6_o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoZ7JXkv6_o[/video]

Which 11th level? **** mate... but if you're lucky and good... you'll eventually get to Liverpool(this rimes lol :D) if it's 9th or 10th I'll download your carbon db's and play :D
Haha nah, im no way near that good, but really not sure what level, im guessin its 9 or 10
[video=youtube;RoZ7JXkv6_o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoZ7JXkv6_o[/video]
believe all you want, tbh if i woulda made it up, Bardon Hill FC wouldnt have been my first choice ;)

For your next update you could create your self as a free transfer.

Exactly what I reccomended! He should also set his PA to -8 so that if we develop him right we play him in the Prem... it would be overrated though, maybe!

no im alright! :P

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Exactly what I reccomended! He should also set his PA to -8 so that if we develop him right we play him in the Prem... it would be overrated though, maybe!

maybe overrated, dam sure overrated,

best im thinkin is about 15 CA and 25-30PA hahaaa

To be honest if you were going to lie I think you'd probably go for a slightly better team ...

Congratulations, hope this is just the first step on the road to stardom!

To be honest if you were going to lie I think you'd probably go for a slightly better team ...

Congratulations, hope this is just the first step on the road to stardom!

you'd have to be really sad lying about a 9/10th tier team and you getting £30 a game haha

Congratulations mate, thats £30 more than Argyle Players are currently getting payed ;)

Back