Football Contract...

I almost got offered a contract at Central Coast Mariners which are a big club here in Australia, but now I'm in the youth system in my local club. Not getting paid but when I get to the mens league I will get paid.

Congrats man, you probably deserve it. How many games you played so far?

Someone switched off his sarcasm detectors this morning.
my bad it was early in the morning! :P
i used to play for man city under9's .... a long time ago
shame nothing come of it mate :(
I almost got offered a contract at Central Coast Mariners which are a big club here in Australia, but now I'm in the youth system in my local club. Not getting paid but when I get to the mens league I will get paid.

Congrats man, you probably deserve it. How many games you played so far?
nice, hopefully you'll go far,
and i played 1 game last season for them, and three friendleys this year

nice, hopefully you'll go far,
and i played 1 game last season for them, and three friendleys this year

Yeah I'm hoping to play in the A-League, or futsal, either one. And how's your scoring going? Or are you more a passer?

Really! Im from coalville mate, they got st.neots in a friendly game on saturday :D
i used to play for coalville reserves but i moved on haha

but ino stefan moore is on alot, right rich club for this level, i mean you got ex professionals as coaches int ya? haha

Yeah im not liking the changes to the club , they are for the better but were pushing our loyal players aside and there is so many fake fans now that were on the rise.

Hear you had a bit of trouble with kings lynn ?

But yeah i made 4 first team apparences this season and was playing every game for the reserves when i was 15 lol.

Congrats mate, Never say you won't play higher always believe and there's a chance you will. Even if you only made it to a league 2 or BSP! I turned down a chance to go to trials for stenhousemuir when i was 15, Was just a boy and my team were challenging for the league and I didn't want to leave. Biggest mistake I ever made ended up ******* up my knee and now always **** it out of tackles so don't play and I coach now instead. Because your 17 best thing for you to do is gain an apprenticeship of somesort, mechanic's, joiner or something and get yourself a good trade whilst trying to make it as a footballer. Because when your older you can't live on £30 that's for sure. All the best though ;)

my brother was accepted in west ham, liverpool and QPR youth academies and he attended Qpr and gets paid 18,000 a monthand hes only 16

Yeah im not liking the changes to the club , they are for the better but were pushing our loyal players aside and there is so many fake fans now that were on the rise.

Hear you had a bit of trouble with kings lynn ?

But yeah i made 4 first team apparences this season and was playing every game for the reserves when i was 15 lol.

yea ino what you mean, and yea we did i went to the game, and a ssoon as it looked like we were gunna go through the fans started getting really bad haha, spitting, throwing coins, food etc was kinda funny tbh when police dogs **** them all up! Lmaoo

but reserves at 15! thats good going mate, you should deffinatley try somehwere else if neots dont work out

Just don't think when you get bigger and better you can't come on this and make updates. I want you taking holidays to make your database!!!

A mate of mine went from Vauxhall Motors to Stockport for half a season. He was on FIFA 10. Used to go to school with him - Lloyd Rigby, never found out how much he was on at Vauxhall though. Congrats though, I was always told I'd go pretty far but I started hanging about with the wrong people and sorta slid away from playing :(

Best of luck for the future!

Back