Football Contract...

One of my pals got paid quite a bit, can't remember the exact number. He was fantastic and was playing for a top-level Norwegian side's youth team - he even got boots for free!

Congratulations mate, thats £30 more than Argyle Players are currently getting payed ;)
haha very true! tbh if you look at it like that, were all gettin paid the same as pro footballers :P
One of my pals got paid quite a bit, can't remember the exact number. He was fantastic and was playing for a top-level Norwegian side's youth team - he even got boots for free!
yea my mate plays for n.forest and he gets all the latest boots before they come out, not sure if he gets paid, just got a scholarship, so if not then he will very soon
Do a Balotelli and throw a dart at someone.
might have to y'know! or shoot someone on work experience, havent decided yet ;)

yea my mate plays for n.forest and he gets all the latest boots before they come out, not sure if he gets paid, just got a scholarship, so if not then he will very soon

I think my pal was getting like 500£ a month or so - but I'm not sure.

He was probably the best player I've ever met. He played on my team and he won us all our games.

yea that lad at forest and a few who played for leicester but got released were brilliant players tbh, ones now off to cambridge for a scholarship next year!

Not yet ;) Are you in the proper first team or U-18's ? I may be tempted to try my luck at Sheffield FC (Oldest club in the world) if they would give me a trial next year :)

Not yet ;) Are you in the proper first team or U-18's ? I may be tempted to try my luck at Sheffield FC (Oldest club in the world) if they would give me a trial next year :)

I played for U17's last year with a few first and reserve matches, so this year they have played me in three freindlys and deceided to offer me a contract, obviously i wont be playing week in week out but its better than nothing...
And you should, no harm in asking around ;)

£30 is good for doing it. i get paid £10 plus travel plus food for the day to play cricket for urmston cc.

I played for U17's last year with a few first and reserve matches, so this year they have played me in three freindlys and deceided to offer me a contract, obviously i wont be playing week in week out but its better than nothing...
And you should, no harm in asking around ;)

You can ring up for a trial in the u-18's so i might try there and try and do what you did

Best advice I can give a player is listen to you coach.

Basic but is the fundamental principle in getting better, he asks you to run 20 laps of the field you run it and be sick afterwards. Stay professional, listen to your coach and you should improve.

Basic advice but always remember it, it's the only way to improve your game and get better. Respect the fact he's probably being paid a little bit more than you (if that) as well, just stay respectful and listen to every word he says because his goal is to improve you as a player, I would hope.

Good Luck Anyway

Also, apparently, Jake used to be semi pro.

But after watching him in 5 a side, he can't be semi pro at football, maybe.. pie eating?

Best advice I can give a player is listen to you coach.

Basic but is the fundamental principle in getting better, he asks you to run 20 laps of the field you run it and be sick afterwards. Stay professional, listen to your coach and you should improve.

Basic advice but always remember it, it's the only way to improve your game and get better. Respect the fact he's probably being paid a little bit more than you (if that) as well, just stay respectful and listen to every word he says because his goal is to improve you as a player, I would hope.

Good Luck Anyway
cheers pal!
Also, apparently, Jake used to be semi pro.

But after watching him in 5 a side, he can't be semi pro at football, maybe.. pie eating?

haha! like what did up above, smart word twisting there ;)

Im also 17 and playing left back for st.neots Town FC.

Search us up were the man city of tge lower league.

Stefan Moore is on £2100 a game and were in the zammaretto Div 1 :O

Im playing left back but i only get £45 per game.

Wouldnt suprise me if im shipped out elswhere because im not a big superstar.

Im the only local lad to make a apperance though so thats something !

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

Im also 17 and playing left back for st.neots Town FC.

Search us up were the man city of tge lower league.

Stefan Moore is on £2100 a game and were in the zammaretto Div 1 :O

Im playing left back but i only get £45 per game.

Wouldnt suprise me if im shipped out elswhere because im not a big superstar.

Im the only local lad to make a apperance though so thats something !

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

Really! Im from coalville mate, they got st.neots in a friendly game on saturday :D
i used to play for coalville reserves but i moved on haha

but ino stefan moore is on alot, right rich club for this level, i mean you got ex professionals as coaches int ya? haha

Congrats mate, I hope to follow you one day, I played for the MK Dons under 12's for a little while but it was eating up into my school work so I pulled out.You could be the next Charlie Austin XD

Congrats mate, I hope to follow you one day, I played for the MK Dons under 12's for a little while but it was eating up into my school work so I pulled out.You could be the next Charlie Austin XD

Uhhhh, how much did it pay?

Back