Football Like You've Never Seen It Before

View attachment 779266

Wrexham appoint Jamie Williams as manager
View attachment 297879
Wrexham have today announced that Jamie Williams will become the new manager on a 5 year deal. Williams, 21, has no experience in football management although he has completed some of his coaching badges. With high profile players such as Luis Suarez, Isco and John Terry at the club it is thought that there will be some problems at the club as they are expected not to respect Williams.

This will make Williams the youngest manager in English football history. Wrexham declined that Williams would be revealed in a press conference but he has released a statement.

"I would like to introduce myself to all the Wrexham fans. I have supported this football club as a young lad a long with Liverpool. I may be young but I have many ideas. I live and breath the game and I think I can have a long and successful career here as I have been blessed with some of the worlds best players to manage. At 21 years of age I know I am very young to manage but let the football do the talking, I promise success at this club."

Don't think I'm going to get the time to ever go through with this, next football manager I will do it again, I'm too hooked with my Carragher save at the moment, sorry to disappoint anyone. This may change, but I just haven't got the interest in the first few seasons at the moment.