Football Like You've Never Seen It Before

I can't wait to see the weird formation you would have to play with this makeshift squad. xD

I think I actually have every position covered now, but only once! haha. Sorry for the delay I'm trying to balance between this and my other story!

View attachment 303757

De Jong Waves Farewell To Milan

View attachment 303756

Nigel De Jong has left AC Milan today to join Wrexham. De Jong certainly cemented his place into the Milan side and became a fan favourite at the San Siro. The move see's De Jong as the most experienced midfielder in Wrexham's squad. The former Man City player won the league at the Etihad in 2012.

De Jong is brilliant, if you choose to use a ball winning mid / defensive mid or anchor man he will be perfect

(but as a Milan fan **** you for taking one of our best players! Hopefully you get given some Juve or Inter players now to weaken them haha)

Last edited:
De Jong is brilliant, if you choose to use a ball winning mid / defensive mid or anchor man he will be perfect

(but as a Milan fan **** you for taking one of our best players! Hopefully you get given some Juve or Inter players now to weaken them haha)

Have a word with Sepp mate, I'm sure he would! haha, I wouldn't mind a Juventus player, preferably Pogba haha!

Sorry about the lack of updates on this story recently, I've been focused on my other one for now. This will start soon though! Or would you like me to start this one now?

great read so far needs to defiantly be continued . wouldnt mind doing something like this myself . keep it going dude!

I will definitely be starting this lads don't worry! I'ts just my other save is doing so well at the moment so I am hooked!

when are you going to continue this?

View attachment 768577

Volland to Wrexham

View attachment 302371
Volland will not be pleased with switch

Kevin Volland will be the next player announced as a Wrexham player today after a lengthy pause of nobody being mentioned. Volland has been a hot prospect in Germany over the last few seasons for Hoffenheim, it is thought that Arsenal were ready to make a bid for the winger for a fee around the region of £20 million, but that will have to wait 2 seasons if they still want their man.

View attachment 768588

Experience at the back

View attachment 302367
Champions League and Premier League winner John O'Shea will surely add experience to the defence at Wrexham. The squad look like they have lacked defensive quality coming into the squad but with the latest signing of O'Shea there will definitely be some leadership at the back. Martin Skrtel has been another big name in the heart of defence which O'Shea will probably team up with.

One of my favourite Man Utd players, Johnny O'Shea!
[video=youtube;OTBIHwW-pqs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTBIHwW-pqs[/video]

However I don't imagine you like him too much haha.

One of my favourite Man Utd players, Johnny O'Shea!
[video=youtube;OTBIHwW-pqs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTBIHwW-pqs[/video]

However I don't imagine you like him too much haha.

He's one of the United players I didn't hate actually, and there's not many! haha, Never seen that goal but thats hilarious!