Football Like You've Never Seen It Before

View attachment 302048

Nani to leave Old Trafford

View attachment 301858
Nani is set to leave Old Trafford today to put a long wait over his future to an end. It was thought the Portuguese winger was going to Sporting on loan, but Blatter has moved him to Wrexham. Nani's career deteriorated at United after 2 seasons of poor form. But surely the winger can perform at this level again and maybe get back to his best and manoeuvre a move in 2 years time?

Last edited:
Sorry about the Nani post, was doing it in work and someone walked in, haha will edit it later or tomorrow so it looks normal!

View attachment 301857

City Exit For Kolarov

View attachment 301856
It's a departure for Manchester City as second string left back Alexander Kolarov has joined Wrexham today, with thoughts that City are lining up a bid for Ricardo Rodriguez of Wolfsburg. Wrexham now have a full established squad and the Wrexham fans will be looking forward to the season ahead.​

View attachment 301460

Have Wrexham got their Captain?

View attachment 301459Captain Fantastic?

Wrexham will be pleased to announce that Chelsea veteran John Terry is the latest player to join the squad. With bundles of class, talent and experience, Terry is favourite to become the captain of the new squad at the racecourse. The centre half has won Premier Leagues, Champions Leagues and F.A Cups, any many thought he would see his career out at Chelsea. Unfortunately for Terry this is not the case. He had the choice to retire if he wanted but it looks like he's set for the challenge.

Right I've downloaded the editor and want to get cracking with this, I've started the save but where is the in game editor on the screen?

View attachment 298979

Corluka is the new face at Wrexham

View attachment 298978
Wrexham have today announced that former Tottenham defender Vedran Corluka has joined the club to add yet another centre back into the squad. The Croatian international made 81 appearances for Spurs in his 4 year spell at the club. Corluka, 29, can occupy either the centre of defence or the right side, with the centre being his more familiar position in recent years. He leaves Lokomotiv Moscow having played 69 games for the club over the last 2 years.

This one is for you who have waited! Because I've took the p*** with starting this because of my laptop/now in love with my other story, I'm letting the first person who comments this pick the last player. Write his name under here, from Djemba - Djemba to Ronaldo, you pick any single player you want, get here first and he signs.

Looking forward to this getting started, was a lover of this save before...

Looking forward to this getting started, was a lover of this save before...

Thanks mate! Hopefully I can keep it going this year without it getting boring to play! Think I will so monthly updates up until the premier league!

View attachment 776714

Wrexham sack Kevin Wilkins

View attachment 298968
Sepp Blatter has today announced that Kevin Wilkins will no longer be the manager of Wrexham. This comes as no shock to Wrexham fans as the players that have come in over the last few weeks are of a much higher standard than what Wilkins has ever managed, the question which is circling Wrexham's ground at the moment is who will the new manager be? What's the next move for the club going forward?