This year, Hopefully I wont pre-order and wait until the Christmas sales/first patch, I say that... but we all know what will happen to us without strong will power.

Please make people who aren't tacticians be the only guys that can play it... I've only got my head around the Match Engine now... How about real squad management, it hasn't been about that since FM12, it would be great to just set basic tactics and rather than tactics being the centre of success but relationship with your players, make training more complex (in a good way), the attribute system is getting old, needs a major refocus,

I hope they add more realism to the new game. They should allow you to field a suspended player in the champions league. *cough* Legia Warsaw *cough*
View attachment 347465

Where's the wonder kid list?

Btw, anyone can get me the FMRTE crack for 15?

You should see the comments posted by the beta "testers" for the upcoming World of Warcraft expansion. Never seen so many noob comments in all my life

That just might make me cry and give up on gaming! :p
I think it's a pretty simple concept: If you want to play a full finished game, wait until after the BETA.

All teh same, can't wait for details for FM15 to be announced.

No doubt a major change for FM 2015 will be a BRAND NEW BUTTON they've added. And brace yourselves for the 'NEW MATCH ENGINE' that will be even worse than the last.

I can't see me buying this one unless the Beta is amazing and up to FM12 standard. Been quite disappointing to see the past two iterations of the game steadily decline. I appreciate an incredible amount of work goes into producing the ME and the interactivity of the game but it just feels like it has been lacking the past two years when it could have built on the foundation of 12.

I'm not going to list all the things I think should be improved and there is indeed some very good aspects of the game but for me I think I will end up waiting for the Steam Christmas sale which will have undoubtedly seen the game patched once if not twice by then. There are too many other games coming out that I would rather spend my money on in the Autumn if I'm perfectly honest.

Really gutted to not be interested in a release of the series after playing it every year since the first game over 20 years ago.

I can't see me buying this one unless the Beta is amazing and up to FM12 standard. Been quite disappointing to see the past two iterations of the game steadily decline. I appreciate an incredible amount of work goes into producing the ME and the interactivity of the game but it just feels like it has been lacking the past two years when it could have built on the foundation of 12.

I'm not going to list all the things I think should be improved and there is indeed some very good aspects of the game but for me I think I will end up waiting for the Steam Christmas sale which will have undoubtedly seen the game patched once if not twice by then. There are too many other games coming out that I would rather spend my money on in the Autumn if I'm perfectly honest.

Really gutted to not be interested in a release of the series after playing it every year since the first game over 20 years ago.

FM12 was balanced, but limited engine that had reached the end of its scope. **** it didnt even replicate a full 90 minutes of football.

Dont expect them to aim for FM12 standard, the engine has already left that in the dust.

FM15 Can't come quick enough for me now. I feel like I've taken my Blackburn team as far as they can go and I'm really starting to feel the repetitiveness of the game kick in, every game and press conference feels like I've already done it before.

Lol just gave in and bought the game :D

GMG are giving a 30th November release date, If i remember correctly thats a month later than last years version?

Why so late anyone? :p

Lol just gave in and bought the game :D

GMG are giving a 30th November release date, If i remember correctly thats a month later than last years version?

Why so late anyone? :p

I don't think they have announced a specific date, SI only announced that the game will be released in November, so I think GMG are playing it safe and not getting anyones hopes up because they don't know yet :)

Personally I think they will release it at 00:00 on the night of 31st October/ 1st November, as 31st is a friday so that way no one has to call into work 'sick'.:p

I don't think they have announced a specific date, SI only announced that the game will be released in November, so I think GMG are playing it safe and not getting anyones hopes up because they don't know yet :)

Personally I think they will release it at 00:00 on the night of 31st October/ 1st November, as 31st is a friday so that way no one has to call into work 'sick'.:p

Once we get a date think I'll just book a weeks holiday tell the missus I have holidays that need using before I lose them haha

Once we get a date think I'll just book a weeks holiday tell the missus I have holidays that need using before I lose them haha

October/November, the time period where your other half always threatens to hand in a transfer request due to the lack of first team football:p

Looking forward to fm 15. Hopefully si have had enough time to iron the problems other users have mentioned and fm 15 will be a great game. Add on the fact I'm getting a new laptop in 2 weeks to run fm with more leagues and process quicker. Roll on November.