Football Manager 15 Random or Funny Screenshot/Video Thread

XkcpZdt.jpg

Don't drop the soap...

well its actually reasonable, some attributes can decrease suddenly

yep, that and that he has 127 England caps and 73 goals.

Turns out he is their record ever goalscorer :O

Wha-- I can't ev-- Seriously, what the **** was he thinking?? Did you call him a **** or something? Did the opposing coach call him a ****? I don't even have a serious possibility that would make that "shot" acceptable.

Another great shoot from Diego Costa. I dont know whats wrong with my players :p

View attachment 240950

Another great shoot from Diego Costa. I dont know whats wrong with my players :p

View attachment 915621
I need to see the clip of this shot, if you can, please... We all deserve to see it for ourselves, ahahah

Reminds me of one guy that posted on a thread like this on FM12, he had a player that shot so far wide it went out for a throw-in and a also a shot like this one, in the same match.

Sampdoria wins the TIM Cup! WOOOOO. Mihajlovic is a genius!

XB2YGXY.png

Man, my head hurts of the hangover since yesterday we won the cup thanks to Mihajlovic, that man.

cUuLUG5.png

I made a video with all the best of these in, I would be really appriciative if you could check it out, cheers!

[video=youtube;B0VcXQyeZWU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0VcXQyeZWU[/video]

Haha I was frustrated but saw the funny side afterwards.

View attachment 238366

Couldn't believe my luck when we gave away 4 penalties....

I dont use 'get stuck in' or anything that would indicate why.

View attachment 915621

Guess that might be a long clearance from a corner, with no one around him, he might have attempted a shot, or a risky long range pass hoping to find a team mate, starting a counter attack!