Reaction score
Hi guys. With FM15 just round the corner who do you guys think will be Wonderkids/Potential Wonderkids?

Is that Japanese kid at Barcelona old enough to be on FM15? If so, I think he'll be a wonderkid.

Hope Martin Odegaard and Hatchim Matsour both on this version, there surely gonna be potential wonderkids :)

Martin Odegaard, Hachim Mastour, Gedion Zelalem, Dan Crowley, James Wilson, Kurt Zouma, Aleksandar Mitrovic, Sandro, Munir, Alen Halilovic, Ricardo Kishna, Memphis Depay, Richairo Zivkovic and all the usual suspects.

Adama Traore, Sergio Canos, Demitri Mitchell, Julien Green, Joe Van Der Sar, Nathan Leyder, Julio Selva, Seung Woo Lee, Luka Jovic, Maxi Rolon, Callum Chambers.

Tahith Chong, Daley Sinkgraven, Timothy Fosu, Joao Felipe, Joao Virginia, Ogo Obi, Oscar Borg.

Rolando Aarons, Adam Armstrong, Daniel de Silva, Connor Chapman

I'd also love to see Toral and Bellerin get a PA boost.

Dominic Solanke. Also expecting a minor boost of english wonderkids, since England won the U17 Euro this year.

He's too young. Already confirmed by the Scandinavian Head Researcher.

Anatoli Todorov from Litex.

Please God, give him a second life... pleeeeeeease

Wonderkids might be a stretch, but I'd like to see Lewis Cook, Adryan, Dawson & a couple of the other Leeds Academy boys get a good rating. Last few versions the game hasn't really represented the quality of some of the youth at Leeds like it should have done, so would be great to have good Premier League prospects.