Football Manager 2010 Features & Screenshots

It will be great being able to add your own leagues to leagues already there or creating new leagues altogether. I don't think i'll get past 1 season though as they'll be about 1000 new databases out within the 1st week!

I wonder if you can actually manage a non-league team or something like Lincoln Utd and what have you.

This sounds sick, I can't wait for it. :D
October 30th is a long time away though! :(

read and re-read this looking forward to this new fm more than others as seems more interactive and more realistic with touchline instructions and things like that

Those screenies look great.... The new tactics wizard looks like a good addition as is the touchline shouts.

This is like one of the best moments of this year!! :D

i would like to see a severe reduction in the transfer fees on certain players , obviously not the world class ronaldos and fabregases that will always go for stupid amounts but what i have noticed, consideribly more on FMH version , is that some players cost almost twice as much more on FMH than in realm life. an example of that is kolo toure who would cost nearly 30million to aquire on FMH whereas in real life went for just 15million. also players like gareth barry cost like 22million to get in real life more like 16mill. That is all :D

for me, the main reason for returning from FM08 to FM09 was the 3D match engine.
I like it very much and I don't really think it's a waste of programmer's time...
go for FM2010

Great job ppl. It would be a something special. I hope that there's no too much bug on start.. :) Good luck! :D

I didnt read anything im to lazy but the screenshots were good

That is so cool cant wait it so exciting

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

cant wait it is so exciting

Last edited:
when will the demo be out?
when does the demo *** out guys

"the demo will be released a couple of weeks before the game is released, and we won’t have a firm date for it until the game is in full manufacture"

I might be 1 of the rare people who uses the 3D match view and to hear its going to get better AND with the new looking tactics,,, Thats Me Sold...be pre-ordering it asap

I know I use the 3D view. It's FAR FAR superior to the 2D view. You get a much better idea of what's happening tactically.

It will be great being able to add your own leagues to leagues already there or creating new leagues altogether. I don't think i'll get past 1 season though as they'll be about 1000 new databases out within the 1st week!

Yeah I'm not looking forward to that. FM-Base's servers are going to be even more strained than usual :(

Agreed, never use the 3d engine because it looks ridiculous. And I doubt 100 new animations will improve it much.

your right miserable. The game looks great, better than what CM can come up with anyway.

your right miserable. The game looks great, better than what CM can come up with anyway.

I prefer the term realistic. You think 100 new animations would make it incredibly good?

LMA 2004 on Ps2 had better graphics. oO)