Football Manager 2010 Features & Screenshots

i just hope that your *** man can take care of the opposition instructions!

Eh, not much of a fan of the 3d engine. I hope the option to play in the classic view is still there

:D:D u just like my eldest brother.....not like to view 3d engine,,XDXDhe's prefer classic view........actually classic view remind me played ps2 once a go.....hehe

Still no option to become a chairman, was hoping they were gunna add that, like after your managering days are over, could get your earnings to buy a club, anyways, apart from that looks good

and what could you do with the club while being chairman? Wouldn't that get a little boring?

On steam if you pre-order football manager (£29.99) you get Outrun 2006: Coast to coast. But that game is probably **** and also it is worth £5 lol.

Last edited:
Still no option to become a chairman, was hoping they were gunna add that, like after your managering days are over, could get your earnings to buy a club, anyways, apart from that looks good

Every ******* year someone mentions this - and every ******* year SI decide theres no point. The game is called football MANAGER not football chairman, urghhhh it ****** me off every1 who says that.:mad:

Go away to the correct area you moron.

It's looking great, I have no doubts about pre-ordering it.
He was only asking a question.. There's no need to act like that.

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

Every ******* year someone mentions this - and every ******* year SI decide theres no point. The game is called football MANAGER not football chairman, urghhhh it ****** me off every1 who says that.:mad:
Lol don't cry about it.

They are bringing it out on 30th October, O.K. they did the same with it last year, but please I want them to look out how teams do at the beginning of the season rather than concentrating too much on the season before. i.e. Arsenal are a bit overrated on fm09 because they had such a good 2007/2008 season coming close to winning the league and that, but if they looked at how they started the 2008/2009 season then they would have realised they weren't as good as the year before.

I hope they don't do this mate, after the 1st games this season 09/10, Arsenal would walk the league, followed by Spurs and Wigan. Us United fans would be outside the Top Four and Liverpool won't win the league!

Liverpool won't win the league! They get that spot on every year :p

FM 2009 was my 1st venture into CM/Fm as I was an LMA head. Only getting really used to tactics/formations/pitch dimension etc affects on teams lately, but it won't put me off getting straight into FM 2010. Not a fan of Patches and Face Pics downloads but c'est la vie! :S

Looking forward to it regardless,

Laters ;)

Last edited:
Actually they should do, but considering past season and reasonable expectatives of players development thorough the season. Obviously all the season shouldn't have to be like the start, but neither like the previous. It's just something very complicated to get right, I think.

whoop cannit wait they shud revamp a few things tho but whoop and hopefully the unibond leagues on it... doubt it tho

Liking the look of it, I'll buy it of course.

I just hope having the option to choose players to be a defensive midfielder, or to support the strikers etc don't make it more difficult cos imo this was the hardest one in years...although I never properly got into it. I hope its quicker too.

Yeah I really hope the game takes up less resources and is quicker and more responsive.

I think they are trying to dumb it down a bit, but still keep all the detail that the l33t users still want.

I would love to be manager and chairman! Or just buy the players and the best managers, and see if the team get promoted/champion. Don´t say it isn't a real situation, because FM has flaws, in my country the manager don't buy or sell players, they give their whishlist to the chairman, and he decides who to buy. The chairman sells players without the agreement of the manager.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

whoop cannit wait they shud revamp a few things tho but whoop and hopefully the unibond leagues on it... doubt it tho

I hope so! cm2010 will have them, I hope Fm2010 put 7th tier of english pyramid in the game, or I will have to put them myself. At least I hope the non league database, has the same level of cm2010

should be good but is it a big enough jump to warrant paying the cash?

im just waiting for the demo to try the match engine as i wasnt impressed with the realism, and im not on about graphics, the way the game is played is nothing like a real football match i've played the CM2010 demo the match engine in that was miles better then FM09 i just hope FM2010 is better then CM2010's as apart from the match engine CM2010 demo was rubbish