Football Manager 2010 Patch 1 (v10.1.0)

• Thread starter Thread starter Kris
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 113
  • Views Views 106K
how do i use the patch if i installed the game in offline mode and not with steam?

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

no u dont need this patch but it really helps as many of the little bugs are fixed which makes a huge difference overall

is there gonna be one for data editor it dont like you making to many changes to the database and makes it crash alot its kind of a let down about it the games good but the editor gives me alot of trouble

HI I also cant download the new patch, mine just says unknown file!! I'm not on steam because i cant get on with it! can anyone help me with this as it is very annoying. Once again well done for the site and info!!!

hey all, just downloaded it and it works fine, skipped fm 09 so fm 10 gonna be hard to start with 8-|... it said unknown file so i search it on the site again and it poped up, so i just downloaded it and installed it.
have fun :)

How do I install it if its not via steam? its says unknown file, where do i download it too and how do i upload it to the game?

How do I install it if its not via steam? its says unknown file, where do i download it too and how do i upload it to the game?
download it in the first page where its near the google ads thing. rename it to .exe after dl

Me brother installed the game through steam so it has no CD, an I dont know whether it auto updated the game but I downloaded a patch off the first page an installed it an now the games chattin that theres no CD inserted when I try an start the game up, how do I fix it?

Oh an i really can't be arsed waitin so if you'd just tell me the most blatant an obvious answer as fast as possible you'll probably never hear from me again. Cheers. ;)

Last edited:
Install this patch and now my tool bars at top gone aywire, is it the patch or game or wat??? Any advice and help appreciated

Wayne

does anybody else ave da problem dat when dey try 2 register players 4 champions league or Europa league dat it does not give the option of confirm?? is der any way i can fix dis because i have 2 go on holiday 2 continue and let my assistant pick da players?

i got the same my from game its a nice journall goin to get fergusn to sign myne when i go to old trafford on the 12th of december lol

Back