Football Manager 2010 Patch 1 (v10.1.0)

• Thread starter Thread starter Kris
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 113
  • Views Views 106K
Nice post dude.
Btw, a friend of mine passed me FM2010 to my pc, and i wanna know, if this would still work..
I think he has download it, but to start the game i have to get the image mounted :/
So if anyone knows if it works answer me by PM :D
Thanks ^^

Just finished my first season dam you!!!! teach me to not thinking there would be any patches yet...

Where do i install the update to? I have a mac i have downloaded the patch but it is still saying version 1.0. what do i do ???? thanks

Nice post dude.
Btw, a friend of mine passed me FM2010 to my pc, and i wanna know, if this would still work..
I think he has download it, but to start the game i have to get the image mounted :/
So if anyone knows if it works answer me by PM :D
Thanks ^^
lol, you shouldnt be posting this, cos most of us arent fans of piracy and so we wont be answering this question. :@

great I jumped straight in on my first game lol

I've installed my game using steam and it is meant to update the patch automatically but it is still showing the default option 10.0 as the only choice when you start a new game, there is nothing on my steam profile to say that it has downloaded/updated to the new patch either, Does anyone know if there is anything else I have to do?

Yeah that's fine. The new patch doesn't have a new database it uses to the 10.0 database. If you press F12 to go onto the Game Status screen it should say 10.1 at the top.

Yeah that's fine. The new patch doesn't have a new database it uses to the 10.0 database. If you press F12 to go onto the Game Status screen it should say 10.1 at the top.

So it still comes up with "Default" as the db? Because I've been downloading and installing this patch for hours and nothing is happening, if it's actually download the first I'm going to feel so stupid >_<

So it still comes up with "Default" as the db? Because I've been downloading and installing this patch for hours and nothing is happening, if it's actually download the first I'm going to feel so stupid >_<

Yup it still comes up as Default...
View attachment 2521

How do you choose which database you use in FM10 anyway, can't seem to find it when i start a new game :S

I have downloaded it for windows were do i put the file as its says its unknown plus im not on steam doing it with the disc

Im in the same boat as you mate. Did you get this sorted

how do Windows users get it to work without steam ie. with the disc?

Would love some help with uploading the patch on Windows and not via steam please?
Want to get my season underway ASAP :)

Back