Football Manager 2010 Patch 10.1.1 Out Now

Tsakalaki

Reaction score
SI is pleased to announce that the Football Manager 2010 Patch 10.1.1 is now available to download.

IMPORTANT NOTE - If you are running via Steam it will AUTO-PATCH. Patching your game via the links below will corrupt your game and you will have to re-install.

However, for those that wish to manually download the patch you can use the buttons found in the patches section of the FM10 website:

Download Now

You can find the full fix list here.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=158962 :

Boxed PC

PC Direct Download

FM2010 v10.1.1 Torrent (PC - Boxed)

FM2010 v10.1.1 Torrent (PC - Digital)

Boxed Mac

Mac Direct Download

FM2010 v10.1.1 Torrent (Mac - Boxed)

FM2010 v10.1.1 Torrent (Mac - Digital)

Steam (PC Only)

If you have purchased, installed, and activated via Steam, you will already have the updated patch for FM2010, and should be running version 10.1.0 - the updated version (10.1.1) will be available soon - AND WILL BE UPDATED AUTOMATICALLY WHEN AVAILABLE.

Scrap that, just done it now ^^)

Im pleased with the new patch as iv had a few problems with my game crashing and corrupting in the past.

Although why haven't birmingham city's finances changed or owners, surely that should be on the patch?

Me being a blues fan would have appreciated the changes as they are pretty big changes to a team, having 40 million pounds and all, and new owners of the club..

unless they have changed, but the description doesn't say so.

anyone have an idea why not?

Im pleased with the new patch as iv had a few problems with my game crashing and corrupting in the past.

Although why haven't birmingham city's finances changed or owners, surely that should be on the patch?

Me being a blues fan would have appreciated the changes as they are pretty big changes to a team, having 40 million pounds and all, and new owners of the club..

unless they have changed, but the description doesn't say so.

anyone have an idea why not?
Because there is no evidence of them spending money yet. They've been "promised £40m" to spend. Promises usually get broken in football so there is no point doing it until there is proof of spending power.

Because there is no evidence of them spending money yet. They've been "promised £40m" to spend. Promises usually get broken in football so there is no point doing it until there is proof of spending power.

fair enough, i agree with that.

but they are now the owners of the club, so why hasn't that changed?

yes and pompy havent changed what team has changed over takeovers

max max are you thick enough to know that its a patch so takeovers should have been done :mad:

Just got this now on Steam. My Football Manager is running slow again though. :'( Calm down mate. Back on topic...

max max are you thick enough to know that its a patch so takeovers should have been done :mad:
No they shouldn't of. This is a maintenance update. Not about the clubs. About the actual crashes in game etc. So you are the thick one mate.

I think it is just maintenance, probably for things like the penalty shoot out bug...