Football Manager 2010 Patch 10.1.1 Out Now

still, how is he a thicko for supporting pompey. and i aint angry yet

Lol you really want to see Scott angry? :p

That guys a ******* idiot. Ban HIM!! =P

i agree, hes a ******* pillock!

BTW does anyone know what the difference between the "mac patch" and the "mac esellerate patch" are?

iv downloaded both just need to know which one to use. i have a macbook if that helps

thanks

how many people want him banned, should tell him something

Wooo-hoooo!

Thanks to the SI games team!.

These were some needed bug fixes.

The score bug was someone getting one ahead in latest minute in cup match and when back to news find he lost in penalties. Or one who wins in pènalties and then he finds the news he lost. Or he lost and finds news he won.

Lots of bugs, reading them. Oh, this one I like! :p "- Improved chances of keepers making point blank save" Oh man, the roars will reach the North Pole?

Btw, it's going a lot smooth now.

Last edited:
Yep. The steam version just updated on my PC. :)
Looking foward to seeing whats new. Although, there was a lot bigger hype towards the FM09 updates. :| :p

This is only a small one though.

mine will not work it keeps saying
error 0x000004C8 - the requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a user mapped section opened

i got the same question do i need to start a new game to make the patch function corectly ??

Nope, most bugs are about engine.

The one you'd need to are the database ones, like the schedule changes.

I am trying to download the patch but its asking me if I want to save the file as . or use a programme from the internet to open.

Can anyone post a link with patch download instructions or help me out on what to do?

Cheers guys.