Football Manager 2010 Patch 10.1.1 Out Now

Did anyone have the problem ,saying activation your free period is over ,,?? then your activation code dosnt work

When i went on Football Manager about 20 minutes ago some box came up and went too 100% does that mean it updated or what lol. :S

When i went on Football Manager about 20 minutes ago some box came up and went too 100% does that mean it updated or what lol. :S

yes mate thats what happened to me an im running through steam ..dnt need to start a new game neither its automatically updated in game :D:D if u look at the top of your title bar or game info it should say....... football manager2010 version 10.1.1 :)

SI is pleased to announce that the Football Manager 2010 Patch 10.1.1 is now available to download.

IMPORTANT NOTE - If you are running via Steam it will AUTO-PATCH. Patching your game via the links below will corrupt your game and you will have to re-install.

However, for those that wish to manually download the patch you can use the buttons found in the patches section of the FM10 website:

Download Now

You can find the full fix list here.
am looking for a manager i mean a good manager ...........am also a good player and i will try my possible to make it to the manager expectation

I dont quite understand, what he is saying, dude this is a game, if u didnt know.
havent updated to the patch cause my fm has no promblems
lol, you dont understand me or him? cos my first impression of the post was that he's looking for a network game and seems unrelated to the patch. anyway, i could be wrong

lol, you dont understand me or him? cos my first impression of the post was that he's looking for a network game and seems unrelated to the patch. anyway, i could be wrong
I dont understand him, is he looking for a manager in real life or some because hes a good player and he will give the manager the best??, dosnt matter anyways wierd do

lol, i think im going off topic, i think that you're right. maybe he's a good soccer player looking for a club or something.

kool. Guys has anyone checked out Arsenal's Thomas Vermaelen's stats. As in the patch 10.1.0 he was underrated.

I've experienced a bug just now:

You get a team offering a loan, but when you go to view offer it's a transfer for 0€.

Then in the news after accepting, you get a news saying the player is going to the loan and after that another sying what you accepted was a transfer.

In the transfer history part of the team you find it as a loan with the clauses right, even if you couldn't see it when negotiating. I forgot to check that during negotiation, though :x

Hey guys, is anyone else having any difficultys after installing this patch? I keep getting the error message "Football Manager 2010 10.1.1 f89736 has stopped working" when I try to launch the game, this happens at every location that opens the game eg short cuts, application via Sports Interactive files in Program Files and then it asks weather I want Microsoft to search for problems via the internet. Ive tried re-installing the game and re-installing the patch but to know avail ... any help would be greatly appreciated Thankyou ;)

Last edited:
hey guys ... already install the new patch 10.1.1 ... but already have another crash dump ...
where i got wrong ?

i'm not using steam ... thx.

Thanks m8!
Great!!!!!
Whoooooooooooooo-Hoooooooooooo!

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

Do you need to strat a new game?

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

FULL CHANGELIST:

Football Manager 2010 v10.1.1
-----------------------------

- Fixed the game running out of memory when entering a match for some users
- Fixed the game sometimes losing activated status on Uniloc-protected versions
- Fixed a Mac-only crash relating the incorrect loading of a sound file
- Fixed a rare crash in the tactics panel
- Fixed rare issue with score divergence
- Fixed occasional crash when responding to red card

What folder do I need to install this patch to on Windows 7? I have saved it into my database and the game autoloads the old 10.0 version!

I have not downloaded the game via Steam this time, is it worth re-installing it using that?

What folder do I need to install this patch to on Windows 7? I have saved it into my database and the game autoloads the old 10.0 version!

I have not downloaded the game via Steam this time, is it worth re-installing it using that?
Install the game via STEAM and ull have no problems :D

Guys I have no idea whats goin on I have downloaded the update and it did what luket123 said

"mine will not work it keeps saying
error 0x000004C8 - the requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a user mapped section opened"

Then I did it again and was fine. But when i go to start a new game it says that I am only allowed version 10.0.0. Do I have to put the update somewhere I;m so confused.

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Please help!

Do the changes only come into effect if I start a new game

"The full fix list is as follows:

- Fixed the game running out of memory when entering a match for some users
- Fixed the game sometimes losing activated status on Uniloc-protected versions
- Fixed a Mac-only crash relating the incorrect loading of a sound file
- Fixed a rare crash in the tactics panel
- Fixed rare issue with score divergence
- Fixed occasional crash when responding to red card"

"IMPORTANT NOTE - If you are running via Steam it will AUTO-PATCH. Patching your game via the links below will corrupt your game and you will have to re-install."

Copy & Paste from footballmanager.com; to stop people from being idiots.. (Also the changes start immediately, and will carry on from any saved game)
This is a minor update, do not expect any budget/ transfer updates until at least February.

just installed the patch has anyone else seen that when you start a new game is just comes up with default database and not version 10.1.0 or 10.1.1, getting a little confused by this????