Football Manager 2011 - Announced.

Can anyone tell me if they have done the feature that people have been demanding of setting a player a goal for the season ?

Like giving Rooney a goal target of 25 etc ?

yes thats also a new feature, you can add a bonus into a players contract, eg, If he gets world player of the year he gets 1million

The Dynamic League thig is a great feature I was in charge of Romanin club and did really well in Europe but because Romania is so low in UEFA ranking I had to qualify for champs league from first round every time great feature

Not too happy about the player emotions thing because generally most people who don't have computers that can't run at that level will find it useless,not to mention people who prefer watching it in 2D classic.

That's just my opinion.

Can't wait for the demo, gonna be frickin sweeeet.

I want it, I want it, I want it! :(

dammit am at work so cant listen, can someone please write up the basics of what he says? (A)

- New contract negotiations
- Agents now negotiate contracts (there are different types of agents)
- 12 New contract clauses
- Changes to training pre-sets
- Teach players new formations [?]
- Changes to player interaction
- You can now have private conversations with your player
- New board interaction requests
- Improved match engine
- Players now celebrate, get upset, appeal decisions
- New league reputation system - i.e if you become the biggest club in the world it raises the profile of your entire leauge

Why do they always use AFC Wimbledon, do they not charge lots or something

Looks like they have read FM11 improvements thread. Many of it are implemented. Cant wait for the release.

Looks good but not going to get over-excited until I try the game out. Its alright having these videos released at look at what we have done but if they decrease the playabilityof the game and dont sort the bugs out when first released its all for nothing.

Looks great IMO. I might actually use the 3D match engine. Private converstions and dynamic league reps look really good!

It all looks good so far. I'm disappointed that they only talked about new features though, I wanted some reassurance that the existing flaws would be ironed out, eg the corner bug. If they can patch up the problems as well as implement the new features successfully, I'll be delighted! :)

Not too happy about the player emotions thing because generally most people who don't have computers that can't run at that level will find it useless,not to mention people who prefer watching it in 2D classic.

That's just my opinion.

Trust me, it will open the game up to a whole new class of players like me. I tried my hand at FM 2008 but the lack of any video made the game unappealing to me. FM 2010 - now that's a different story. The game is telling me to hang my underwear inside out or something! :$

If the video improves while still being playable for non gfx card people, it will be a very good move IMO :)

So looking forward to this. Disappointed their not making any changes to press conferences though.