Football Manager 2011 - Announced.

So looking forward to this. Disappointed their not making any changes to press conferences though.

In the video he says they still have things to announce, so they might do.

I prefer 2D classic anyway so gfx dont bother me.

Fixing corner glitch? Just dont use a tactic that takes advantage, cant say the A.I scores off a large amount of corners against me.

Player interacttions should be good, also setting of targets and bonus rewards

Just hoping everything isn't so repetative e.g confrences

People getting erections over the goal 'celebrations' make me laugh - It's almost identical to how it used to be, except this time one player stands still and raises his arms. Big woop.

Did I see fog in that one video? The stadiums look more solid for some reason, like they won't blow away in a heavy wind. I think i also noticed improved shadows, and better shadows cast by the stadium.

Did I see fog in that one video? The stadiums look more solid for some reason, like they won't blow away in a heavy wind. I think i also noticed improved shadows, and better shadows cast by the stadium.

I thought I seen fog ;), Didn't say anything in case it was just me

Been waiting for an official announcmant for sooooooooo long. Bring on managing Chester FC on FM 2011!! :)

Lookin good. Especially like the new training options. Its getting more and more realistic now its gonna be mint. The contract negotiations are also gonna make it more realistic. No more slap bang done in 5mins transfers like in 2010.

The dynamic league system is also finally here. I like to manage in the Bundesliga so this is very welcome! :D :D

Last edited:
It looks fantastic how good does the 3d match view look ?

superb !!!

yes thats also a new feature, you can add a bonus into a players contract, eg, If he gets world player of the year he gets 1million

Cheers mate this will be a very good feature i think :)

Looks pretty good. Liking the new match engine and the new training.

chuffed about the player interaction and agent feature