Football Manager 2011 - Announced.

some of those features looks brilliant, can't wait until more are announced! still disappointed by 3d match engine tho :/

Don't use the 3D match engine but looking at some of the screenshots on facebook its looking a lot sexier :wub:

Can't wait for this it will be a toss up between this and FIFA11 as what i will play the most

1 question why does he keep changing shirts?

He changes shirts because it all wasn't filmed in the same day.

That or he has a bad sweat problem.

Oh I like it, new feature my get annoyin over time but will make a great start while figuring the game out. Liking the 3d engine looks alot better a little goes a long way

Very pleased by the dynamic league reputations, shame he didn't mention anything about the narrow formations of corner glitch.

I am not a fan of the new contract negotiations, quite happy with the current one but we'll see.

I wonder when they will announce the release date :)
they have said they would be rectifying both issues on the si forums a while back, they are also sorting out the fact that physical stats are slightly overpowered. of course we wont know for sure until release day

i went into game yesterday and they said its out october 29th

I need this soooo badly.

And before X-mas, this is a new present. ^^)

October 29th?
My birthday's the 3rd.

You guys know what you can get me. (A)

Already pre-ordered it amonth ago :D
I like the agent thing but I still hope they don't have ridicolous transfer prices.
My fav feature and always was my favourite in LMA is the new gelling players together in a formation training. I don't like the rep bar of countries as now I won't be so incline to be a forgein international coach i.e if I'm liverpool I'm now very unlikely to want to manage spain as it can be detrimental towards the premiership and signing players...anyone else agree with this??

This announcement has ruined my save on fm 2010 the same as what fifa 11 done to fifa 10

off topic but as any one noticed at the top of the page its says Football Manager 2011 instead of FM 2010

Last edited: