Football Manager 2011 Demo out Friday 22nd October

really doing my head in now, i dont think the PC has the graphics card needed to play it and my laptop is completely totalled with viruses :( looks like ima have to wait until the 5th :/

Gonna take a sleep now.

Can decide who to be whilst in school tomorrow.

really doing my head in now, i dont think the PC has the graphics card needed to play it and my laptop is completely totalled with viruses :( looks like ima have to wait until the 5th :/

So if you won't be able to play the demo, what makes you think your laptop will cope with the full game?

if it played fm10 it can play fm11. what you need to do is sort out your viruses and make sure your drivers ar eup to date

I like how agents offer players, nice feature. Seen a few good 'un's. Miranda specifically.

Haha, as long as you offer the agent a big signing on fee they're happing with the terms!!!

Haha, as long as you offer the agent a big signing on fee they're happing with the terms!!!
untill you realise you're chucking money down a well in the long term. argh 4 minutes left

Nothing so far shows me it's worth the £30 I'm gunna have to fork out to pay for this tbh, but we'll see. It's only been about 30 minutes so far.

Had my first heart to heart chat. Mata wanted to leave for Real Madrid (no surprise). I convinced him we were going to improve as a side and it eased his worries. Happy days. Finding it hard to sell players. :mad:

So if you won't be able to play the demo, what makes you think your laptop will cope with the full game?

because im sorting the laptop out next week when i get paid, then ill install a new graphics card and update the drivers as madsheep said

installed steam but now its saying "steam.exe (main exception): to run steam you must first connect to the internet"
im obviously connected because im on this so god knows whats going on : lmao

Last edited:
because im sorting the laptop out next week when i get paid, then ill install a new graphics card and update the drivers as madsheep said

installed steam but now its saying "steam.exe (main exception): to run steam you must first connect to the internet"
im obviously connected because im on this so god knows whats going on : lmao
Are you sure steam is not being blocked by your firewall?

So its just the pitch and no stadium/objects around it?