Football Manager 2011 Demo out Friday 22nd October

not even got past the 2nd day, too much for me to look at! Meh gonna sack it in till tomorrow. this needs dedication

just thought that id start with man city to ease my way into the game, looks like it's going to be even harder than '10 to play as them :p

Fukkk only just realised the demo was out on steam it will take the **** to download now i bet

Of course it would close mid game. Wonderful.

Everyone go buy Roberto Carlos, now.

Mine's going pretty fast, actually.

My social life is now officially over.

Of course it would close mid game. Wonderful.

Everyone go buy Roberto Carlos, now.

Don't give away our amazing super secret player who no one has ever heard of...

.. oh wait.

Being able to sign Neymar and Lukaku for under £20m for both is suprising aswell, they are tearing it up for me on my spurs game.

Being able to sign Neymar and Lukaku for under £20m for both is suprising aswell, they are tearing it up for me on my spurs game.
Signed Lukaku for £5.5 million, Kadlec for £1 million and Xherdan Shaqiri for £3 million. Weird.

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 AM ----------

Oh and I love it, interaction feature is great, not sure about the agents yet, seems a bit annoying, like the simple contracts but may grow on me. The match engine is wicked, but don't like the fade in, fade out when highlights start and stop.

Roberto Carlos is available for £1 million.

Dzeko is practically impossible to get for under £20 million, as you'd expect.