Football Manager 2011 Demo out Friday 22nd October

Looks great on the game, loads of potential, already found loads of good young players :)
Yeh I think I'm gonna try my hardest not to outplay it, as I will find all the top youngsters before the full game comes out, and I always start a new game, so don't want to be repeating everything I've already done on the demo.

Yeh I think I'm gonna try my hardest not to outplay it, as I will find all the top youngsters before the full game comes out, and I always start a new game, so don't want to be repeating everything I've already done on the demo.

Personally, my 1st game on FM11 is gunna be LLM anyway, so I will be waiting for the regens when I need world class youngens ;)

Although this might be a bit early but ive been playing the demo for 5 minutes and its already killed FM 2010 for me, hopefully I do better on this version of FM as I was **** on 2010

I am Rosenborg and my first match will be against Roma at the Stadio Olimpico perfect way to test tactics I think

The agents are rather greedy arent they the *****

Last edited:
Can you still buy Sergio Aguero for 52 million pounds?
And is there a link for vanilla cos Steam only has strawberry :/

Hmm, when I click install demo, nothing happens. :(

EDIT: Closed FM10. Does now. :)

Being in Australia sucks because of time difference, could have had this 12 hours ago, when I was sleeping :S, but currently at 85% and verrrrrrrrrrrrry exciteeeeed :D

Being in Australia sucks because of time difference, could have had this 12 hours ago, when I was sleeping :S, but currently at 85% and verrrrrrrrrrrrry exciteeeeed :D
Nah it wasn't available 12 hours ago. It came online about 8-10ish I think. I live on the Central Coast BTW - but I did have the whole day off. Uni students have a tough life! :p

OT: Impressed so far. It feels more polished than FM10 ever did IMO.

Last edited:
Just loading it up! 20 minutes before school though. :(

First Team: Newcastle

First Signing: Rafael - Loan!