Football Manager 2011 Demo out Friday 22nd October

Perhaps i'm jduging very quickly, but this FM's the hardest yet, i'm Celtic & yes we aint got a great squad but can't buy a goal, i leak goals like a shiv, however i'm pretty much enjoying the challenge :D last season was a walk in the park. Hope they don't down-grade in any of the patches or when the game is realeased in full.

So, will Steam release another demo tomorrow, the Vanilla version?

EDIT: Is this one we're playing now Vanilla or Strawberry?

Last edited:
Does anyone know where the 'steamless' demo can be downloaded from and will it be from midnight?

The version coming out on Friday at midday doesn't require Steam thankfully.

okay then, if by any chance you find a link, id be very appreciative if you could mail it to me bcause im at work until 10pm :S

Last edited:
Thank god the release on friday wont require a steam..i cant get steam to run on my computer even thou it is connected to the internet..can any1 pm me the link to the non-steam version when its out?
thnx in advance :)

Morning all,

Is there an Overview, Position option on FM11? Cannot find it on Views. Or have they removed it?

Can anyone help?!

Loving the look of the youngster 'Fransico Alcácer'

i downloaded of steam yesterday so how do i know if i have vanilla or strawberry?

From what I understand, The Vanilla demo includes only the English & Scottish Leagues (UK ver) and the Strawberry version includes all leagues.

That link has been updated by Miles now, all torrent links available, direct download links are estimated by 1pm it says. go there now if you want the torrent links for both Mac and PC.

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

Oh, actually it's just all up now. that was quick. cheers miles.
all you waiters, go here! :) http://www.footballmanager.com/demo

The transfer rate when i first started the download was 250KB/Sec, its now down to 119KB/Sec and getting lower, its going to end up taking about 3 weeks, anyone have any idea whats going on?

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

.................................................................................

Had to cancel the d/load, it just stopped moving altogether?