Football Manager 2011 Demo out Friday 22nd October

Woah, Aguero's determination down from 20 to 12! oO)

Walcott's pace down to 18, what?

Playing now, sent a few screenshots to my professional football friends.. (H)

Good game, won my first game 4-1 vs the Reserves with Reading.

Lol, have you ever played FM before, or did you just sign up here for a laugh?

yes i have i downloaded fm 08, 09 and 10 from a website and they said use daemon tools to open the game :S they said it was available for free download who wouldnt take advantage of that?

yes i have i downloaded fm 08, 09 and 10 from a website and they said use daemon tools to open the game :S they said it was available for free download who wouldnt take advantage of that?

In other words, you have been playing cracked games.

Its ILEGAL though and you might end up getting banned of here

In other words, you have been playing cracked games.

whats cracked? Why is it illegal? The website said it was available for free so i assumed it was free oO)

you will be banned now

Huh? The rules say not to ask for a crack what is a crack and i didnt ask you for a crack

Requesting a Crack/Serial Number/Activation Code
If you PM anyone or make a post asking for a crack or a serial number you will be banned instantly.

I never did that though? Just because i used an illegal version of the game it doesnt mean i broke the site rules :S

whats cracked? Why is it illegal? The website said it was available for free so i assumed it was free oO)

Because it is free, you dont have to pay . Daemon tools creates the drive where the original cd should be !

i dont see why people do that SI spend ages of hard work on the game and some people illegally download it and SI dont get their £40 :S

Huh? The rules say not to ask for a crack what is a crack and i didnt ask you for a crack

Requesting a Crack/Serial Number/Activation Code
If you PM anyone or make a post asking for a crack or a serial number you will be banned instantly.

I never did that though? Just because i used an illegal version of the game it doesnt mean i broke the site rules :S

Advocating the use of piracy will also result in a ban.

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

i dont see why people do that SI spend ages of hard work on the game and some people illegally download it and SI dont get their £40 :S

Because its free, it ain't that hard to understand you know ?

oh **** i didnt know that i thought daemon tools was something to help your graphics engine :S

Downloading, connection is too slow here in Egypt, should be ready when I get up tomorrow.

Speaking of pirated games, I completely agree that it's illegal and all, however, there's one angle you guys might not be seeing, Egypt for example has no gaming outlets, we simply are unable to buy from here, even Paypal does not acknowledge Egyptian credit cards, so we have to wait for someone travelling abroad to buy us a hard copy, Football Manager for example was not and will not be released here, I use my cousin who lives in Dubai to buy me games, send me the CD key by e-mail so I can activate it on Steam and download it from there, then do a wire transfer to him with the money.

But until I had this option, I'd have to wait and play the game 2 or 3 years later or download it through torrents, so, technically speaking, the commodity is not offered in my market, this is not just in Egypt, there are many countries that have this issue.

Football Manager 2011 for example, I won't be getting till January when I have someone flying in with the CD's, so, I know some of you guys here are in direct contact with SI, could you mention this to them, that there are totally unpenetrated markets that want to go legit and want to buy their products, but simply can't find them?

Downloading, connection is too slow here in Egypt, should be ready when I get up tomorrow.

Speaking of pirated games, I completely agree that it's illegal and all, however, there's one angle you guys might not be seeing, Egypt for example has no gaming outlets, we simply are unable to buy from here, even Paypal does not acknowledge Egyptian credit cards, so we have to wait for someone travelling abroad to buy us a hard copy, Football Manager for example was not and will not be released here, I use my cousin who lives in Dubai to buy me games, send me the CD key by e-mail so I can activate it on Steam and download it from there, then do a wire transfer to him with the money.

But until I had this option, I'd have to wait and play the game 2 or 3 years later or download it through torrents, so, technically speaking, the commodity is not offered in my market, this is not just in Egypt, there are many countries that have this issue.

Football Manager 2011 for example, I won't be getting till January when I have someone flying in with the CD's, so, I know some of you guys here are in direct contact with SI, could you mention this to them, that there are totally unpenetrated markets that want to go legit and want to buy their products, but simply can't find them?

yeah i agree with you mate... it's time that SI fix this

Any talk of Piracy, or admitting to piracy will result in a ban.

You have been warned.