Football Manager 2011 Demo out Friday 22nd October

Starting with Fulham, get £10m for a top half finish.

Looking at players like Liam Ridgewell and Matt Jarvis at the moment.

Can you play this until the full version comes out?

I thought your could only play half a season.

Can you play this until the full version comes out?

I thought your could only play half a season.
Yeah you can only play half a season but you can transfer your saves from the demo onto the full game when you get it

has anyone played a game yet?
would like to know what the new ME's like and if anyone thinks it's possible to re-create Barcelona/Madrid tactics etc etc?

Mine's nearly done. Looks like it'll be finished by the time I head to school.

Just about done here, it took 15 minutes or so, cant wait to get started.

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

First one I noticed. They have removed Liverpools loan debt, but the two crooks are still in charge. Not a problem, presume it will be rectified for Nov 5th.

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

First one I noticed. They have removed Liverpools loan debt, but the two crooks are still in charge. Not a problem, presume it will be rectified for Nov 5th.

Doubt it. This is a taster for the full game - which has presumably already been made - they might be able to fix it, but more likely done for the next patch - they've missed injuries though XD (Frimpong, Vermaelen are fit, not injured..)

Why would it be? All this has happened during the season, not before it.

What is the difference between "Strawberry" and "Vanilla", guys?
Just wondering because I've seen it quite a few times in this thread?

The new contract system's really sweet. In the old ones I could just press accept, now if I do that I'm getting majorly swindled. Good stuff.

In demo I'm playing as Chelsea and starting budget is 55-65 mil ! I have singed Dzeko £24 ^^)and Neymar £15:D ......Trying to sign Son Heung-Min which will cost about 15-20 mil!!! :O

So did a **** of a lot of transfers, but they are included! :D
I guess, but the game went gold before the demo came out. It doesn't matter though - someone will surely make am updated db with the editor once the full game comes out.

I guess, but the game went gold before the demo came out. It doesn't matter though - someone will surely make am updated db with the editor once the full game comes out.
the data was locked some weeks back. hence it not being in, but if there is a release day patch it will be added

has any one made a formation yet the set play is amazing to set it all up toke me a good 30 minutes last night :)