Football Manager 2011 Demo out Friday 22nd October

Surely you'll need to do a few seasons with united to do a good guide.?
the basis is formed from the start, i.e what roles suit the current players etc, their strengths and weakness, thier personalities and thus how to do deal him them via media and player interaction etc, missing player that shloud be signed, missing staff. after a few seasons the game could have gone anywhere, but the start for everyone will be the same

just booked friday off work

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

just siged p for the mirror but how do I get iton thursday do I just go to the website and download it or do I have to do something else?

just booked friday off work

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

just siged p for the mirror but how do I get iton thursday do I just go to the website and download it or do I have to do something else?

My god, you've gone and done it...

Whats this about the demo coming out on thursday on steam. Is it true?

I can't wait for the demo!!!! Will try to sell Rooney to see how much can i get for him.

I dont know if I will get the demo because im still playing fm 2010 and if I play 2011 i predict it may totally kill 2010 and that would make the next 2 weeks ****

is there any other way too get it than signing up for the mirror ?

whats the difference between the demo and the full version ?

I can barely do 5 games on FM2010 without getting bored, so this demo will be a clean slate |)

Can't wait for the demo. I had this itch for FM2011 for 2 months now. I pre-ordered my game more then a month ago at a store in SA called BT Games, and also entered in a competition that they are running for a Football Manager 2011 branded bar fridge. The draw for the winner is 1 week after the release of FM2011. I can't wait for that either. I wonder if Raikan007 entered the same competition?

Can someone please explain to me what the story is with the demo, Will I just go to steam and download it tomorow as I already have Steam or do I have to sign up for the mirror ?