Football Manager 2011 Legends database & Screenshot thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you think I should bring back old clubs like from the early 19 or 20th Century

Newton Heath = Manchester United
The Wednesday = Sheffield Wednesday
Wanderers F.C.
Royal Engineers
Old Etonians
Middlesbrough Ironopolis = Middlesbrough

no joke you can still find these clubs in the DB editor

Last edited:
Sorry if any of these have already been suggested, 10 pages so far, too much to check through....

Stanley Matthews
Jimmy Greaves
Jimmy Johnston
Romario

Also, how about in-prime versions of players like Ronaldinho, Roberto Carlos, Rivaldo, David Beckham, Ryan Giggs etc. players that are still playing, but way past their best? Chuck in Ludovic Giuly for good measure ;)

Sorry if any of these have already been suggested, 10 pages so far, too much to check through....

Stanley Matthews
Jimmy Greaves
Jimmy Johnston
Romario

Also, how about in-prime versions of players like Ronaldinho, Roberto Carlos, Rivaldo, David Beckham, Ryan Giggs etc. players that are still playing, but way past their best? Chuck in Ludovic Giuly for good measure ;)

I will do :)

lol I'm using UEFA Champions League season 1998/99 to get these teams

Nottingham Forest 79 - 81 Squad
Aston Villa 1982/83
Feijenoord 1969/70
S. Bucherest '86
PSV Edindhoven 1987/88
Red Star Belgrade 1990/91
Dortmund 1996/97

Last edited:
can u add a few more villa players as well dude please... the likes of mark bosnich, ian taylor,paul merson and people like cowans need better stats haha. thanks dude i cant wait for it. do u know like a release date for it yet? and will it work on fm11?

can u add a few more villa players as well dude please... the likes of mark bosnich, ian taylor,paul merson and people like cowans need better stats haha. thanks dude i cant wait for it. do u know like a release date for it yet? and will it work on fm11?

I'm adding the 82/83 squad plus the 98/99 squad for Aston Villa, the release date is still TBA

ad yes it will work on FM 11 as I've had to redo it

thanks dude ur a legend!. me and bro loved ur legend db on fm09 and 10. also i was wondering with the last game u had the likes of current players as well in the squad are they going back to their orignal clubs or still the current they am at now? and you should try and do the old school badges for some teams haha

thanks dude ur a legend!. me and bro loved ur legend db on fm09 and 10. also i was wondering with the last game u had the likes of current players as well in the squad are they going back to their orignal clubs or still the current they am at now? and you should try and do the old school badges for some teams haha

I didn't do one in 09, but I have one for 10, and squads now are all going to be free agents :)

yeah i meant 10 lol, typo haha. ok coolio means lower teams in championship and peeps who aint got many legends can get some good players haha, are you doing foreigns teams as well not just the likes of real madrid, barca, inter but smaller teams as well?

yeah i meant 10 lol, typo haha. ok coolio means lower teams in championship and peeps who aint got many legends can get some good players haha, are you doing foreigns teams as well not just the likes of real madrid, barca, inter but smaller teams as well?

yea I going small teams aswell like Torino and what not :) make it more harder this time around :)

looks good i'll certanly give it a go

could u put some leicester players on like:
steve walsh
muzzy izzet
gordon banks
gary liniker

looks good i'll certanly give it a go

could u put some leicester players on like:
steve walsh
muzzy izzet
gordon banks
gary liniker

I'm going to add in the leicester city 96/97 squad :)

---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:29 PM ----------

added in Birmingham City 1892/93 squad plus the 1955/56 squad

done Dortmund - 1966/67 UEFA Cup winner cup squad & 96/97 UCL sqaud

just doing to do Bolton move them back to Burden Park and add their FA Cup winners squads from 1923, 1926, 1929 & 1958

brilliant mate! why are they all transfer listed though?

I haven't done their CA/PA yet when I do they won't be on the transfer market ;)

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

right guys I'm giving up now :(

most of the players that I have created I've given CA & PA but still act like they have none CA & PA

So does this mean ur not taking anymore requests or anything? Or ur giving up on DB lol?

Billy Liddell L/RM
Elisha Scott GK
Alan Hansen CD
Emlyn Hughes CD
Ian Callaghan CM
Ian Rush ST
Roger Hunt ST

all for liverpool all legends!

Status
Not open for further replies.